Check your account email address ×

Why Violence Works

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Americans are too busy and stupid to respond to anything but extremes. 

“Extremes”.  Burning down a Wendy’s and looting a Target.  

“Extreme violence!!!!!!”

:lol:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“Extremes”.  Burning down a Wendy’s and looting a Target.  

“Extreme violence!!!!!!”

:lol:

How about taking down a Minneapolis police predict? :lol: 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How about taking down a Minneapolis police predict? :lol: 

The one that was evacuated and given to them to ramble through?  Or was there one they procured through a battle?  Oh, Time Ragazine will have the bloody carnage and sacrifice issue!!!!  I smell a thug of the year award!!!!!

Like I said, this is your Idea of honor.....which is a nice way of saying you (and they) have none.  And again, that’s why nobody really cares that much.  But, keep adding to it!  It’s all working out just swimmingly!!!!  :lmao:

9 minutes ago, hayward said:

HONOR!!!111!!!!

ELEVENTY!!!!!!!   Oh, the heroic sacrifices that are being made!  Like being forced to grab a 55 Inch flat because the 60’s are already pilfered.  “In his honor!”

With all the talk about rednecks and a race war, I'm surprised no one has unloaded a mag or two, and strafed a few looters/burners. 

This is why Whitey won't fight...…………...afraid of prison. 

Look at the cops...………………..fired, might be arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

With all the talk about rednecks and a race war, I'm surprised no one has unloaded a mag or two, and strafed a few looters/burners. 

This is why Whitey won't fight...…………...afraid of prison. 

Look at the cops...………………..fired, might be arrested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cops should be handed over to the rioters to be torn apart limb from limb in the streets 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The cops should be handed over to the rioters to be torn apart limb from limb in the streets 

I don’t disagree.  In fact, I have no doubt some in that crowd of misfits want justice and know where he and his family live or, otherwise the whereabouts of him.

What’s he delay here?  Shopping first?  Then giving insurance companies a nice sales boost?  Then giving local and state contractors tons of work?  

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t disagree.  In fact, I have no doubt some in that crowd of misfits want justice and know where he and his family live or, otherwise the whereabouts of him.

What’s he delay here?  Shopping first?  Then giving insurance companies a nice sales boost?  Then giving local and state contractors tons of work?  

I guess those are all results of burning shit. I like the burning of shit and hope more cities are burned 

Lets not forget

In the United States, Minnesota is home to the largest Somali community, with the majority residing in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area (Hennepin and Ramsey counties), as well as St. Cloud and Rochester

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Lets not forget

In the United States, Minnesota is home to the largest Somali community, with the majority residing in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area (Hennepin and Ramsey counties), as well as St. Cloud and Rochester

Cool!!

Just now, racer254 said:

Lets not forget

Yeah, shoot a beautiful Australian girl, and the whites don't do shit. 

What in God's name would lead anybody in their right fukkin mind to believe that a SOMALI REFUGEE would make a good cop, in Middle America!!!!!

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, shoot a beautiful Australian girl, and the whites don't do shit. 

What in God's name would lead anybody in their right fukkin mind to believe that a SOMALI REFUGEE would make a good cop, in Middle America!!!!!

There’s no such thing as a good cop

Ya' know, some of you guys here are real fukkin jerks. Or, you are JEALOUS bastards. You put down on cops. I know a fairly broad spectrum of people, in all walks of life. 

Without an iota of doubt, the cops I knew, live the best fukkin lives of any people I know. Good money, good cars, good houses. Good families. Boats. Sleds. You name it.

There is a fukkin reason for it, but you JEALOUS boys won't listen why.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ya' know, some of you guys here are real fukkin jerks. Or, you are JEALOUS bastards. You put down on cops. I know a fairly broad spectrum of people, in all walks of life. 

Without an iota of doubt, the cops I knew, live the best fukkin lives of any people I know. Good money, good cars, good houses. Good families. Boats. Sleds. You name it.

There is a fukkin reason for it, but you JEALOUS boys won't listen why.  

you forgot banging skanks,  beating wives,  violating rights, covering other officers corruption etc