Check your account email address ×

Orange County Doctor Breaks His Silence on COVID-19

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is a good watch.  

I've been posting for YEARS that American society is dog-shit. A little bit of pressure from the Covid, and un-employment, and the fukkers are imploding.

Americans suck. All races, all religions, all nationalities. Americans as a group are rotten bastards.  

That's why we have so much:

ROAD RAGE

DOMESTIC ABUSE

ALCOHOLISM

DRUG ABUSE

MENTAL ILLNESS

VIOLENCE 

CRIME

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Interesting if it's true.  

https://www.thestar.com/politics/provincial/2020/04/28/ontario-has-recorded-1012-deaths-from-covid-19.html

“A report has been released today by UHN with respect to cardiac deaths and it has been estimated that approximately 35 people may have passed away because their surgeries were not performed,” Elliott said.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Americans suck. All races, all religions, all nationalities. Americans as a group are rotten bastards.  

That's why we have so much:

ROAD RAGE

DOMESTIC ABUSE

ALCOHOLISM

DRUG ABUSE

MENTAL ILLNESS

VIOLENCE 

CRIME

That's complete horseshit.   There are plenty of American's that are pieces of shit but there are far more that at hard working, caring, kind and generous people.   Look away from the mirror and you may see that. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That's complete horseshit.   There are plenty of American's that are pieces of shit but there are far more that at hard working, caring, kind and generous people.   Look away from the mirror and you may see that. 

Hey, you go through life your way, I'll go through, my way.

By the way, what's your TNW, Mr. Happy America???

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

More than yours pee stain. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

More than yours pee stain. 

What is the obsession with TNW?   Who values their happiness or life value according to TNW?

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What is the obsession with TNW?   Who values their happiness or life value according to TNW?

Money talks, bullshit walks. :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ask him and moto.  

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He’s old as dirt. It’s all he has left...

:lol: 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

nice lapel pin. Yeah, no political bias there :lol: 

Your instincts serve you well.  Yeah, non-biased people wear MAGA hats, pose with Corey Lewandowski, and Judge Jeanine all the time, :lol: 

Barke_Trump.jpg

barke_lewandowski.jpg

barke_pirro.jpg

TORONTO — An Ontario hospital network has estimated that 35 people may have died during the COVID-19 pandemic because their cardiac surgeries weren’t performed, Health Minister Christine Elliott said Tuesday.

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Your instincts serve you well.  Yeah, non-biased people wear MAGA hats, pose with Corey Lewandowski, and Judge Jeanine all the time, :lol: 

Barke_Trump.jpg

barke_lewandowski.jpg

barke_pirro.jpg

How does that change what he said about hydroxychloroquine?  How does that change what he said about managing the pandemic on a regional or county level instead of the state level?  How does that change what he said about people dying from lack of care because their treatments are not deemed essential?  

The shutdowns and social distancing were supposed to flatten the curve.  It worked. Not a single healthcare system in the country became overwhelmed.  Not even close.  The curve has been flattened.  It's time for the 35 million who became unemployed to get back to work.  It's time for the country to get back to work.  

• Like 4

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

nice lapel pin. Yeah, no political bias there :lol: 

4 hours ago, frenchy said:

But he's a doctor! :lol: 

So predictable

59 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

How does that change what he said about hydroxychloroquine?  How does that change what he said about managing the pandemic on a regional or county level instead of the state level?  How does that change what he said about people dying from lack of care because their treatments are not deemed essential?  

The shutdowns and social distancing were supposed to flatten the curve.  It worked. Not a single healthcare system in the country became overwhelmed.  Not even close.  The curve has been flattened.  It's time for the 35 million who became unemployed to get back to work.  It's time for the country to get back to work.  

:news:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

He may be 100% right on everything.  I'm not really in a position to fact check, but based on how deep in the Trump camp he is, I sort of question his ability to be objective.  He's not just a casually right leaning guy.  He's on another level.  He and his wife are extremely active in local politics, both being elected to local positions and partaking in the campaigns of local and state republicans.  He attended Trump's inauguration, multiple visits to the West Wing in recent years, etc. 

Here are Mr. Barke's comments from the 2016 Republican convention where he served as the delagate from Orange County:

Jeffrey Barke, a 53-year-old member of the Californian delegation, from Orange County, shared the Wisconsinite’s sense of joy.

“There was nothing scary. It was real,” he said, dressed in a two-piece suit made of the stars and stripes. “It was encouraging. It was uplifting.

“Finally somebody is going to take our problems seriously and not just talk political nonsense and do something about it. So, not unlike Great Britain, that just disassociated itself with the European Union, I look at Trump as a similar movement to fix what’s wrong with America.”

What did Barke make of Carson’s insinuations about Clinton and Lucifer?

“I think he’s spot on,” Barke said. “It’s absolutely refreshing to call, by name, the enemy that we face.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/23/republican-convention-cleveland-donald-trump-fear

Most states are opening up or are least on some kind of phased re-opening course already aren't they?  California will probably open a little more conservatively than other states, but even Los Angeles county is into phase 2 of re-opening.  https://www.latimes.com/projects/california-coronavirus-cases-tracking-outbreak/reopening-across-counties/

Seems like some just want the flood gates opened immediately, but I'd hate to see the sacrifice we've already undergone just sort of be for nothing by triggering a massive and sudden rise in cases which is probably what is weighing on governor's minds.  People like to say its not very contagious but you have to remember we started with just one case a few months ago and already we are up to 1.6 million.  I don't care who ya are, that's impressive.  Opening the flood gates immediately at this point could easily overwhelm the system.  Just my opinion from observing the virus's performance thus far.  

Edited by XC.Morrison

Guys on here doing EXACTLY what he is saying.   Attacking him because of his politics not what he knows as a physician.   Sad.