Check your account email address ×

Orange County Doctor Breaks His Silence on COVID-19

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Guys on here doing EXACTLY what he is saying.   Attacking him because of his politics not what he knows as a physician.   Sad. 

If he was a far left wacko I’d still agree with what he said. We’ve flattened the curve...time to get back to work.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Edmo said:

If he was a far left wacko I’d still agree with what he said. We’ve flattened the curve...time to get back to work.

Absolutely.   Haven't heard one yet though.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Guys on here doing EXACTLY what he is saying.   Attacking him because of his politics not what he knows as a physician.   Sad. 

Yep.  Incredibly sad for sure.  

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Want to talkpolitical bias?  Look no further than the response and lockdowns state by state, with the governors.  Yeah no bias my fucking ass. :lol: 

Certainly doesn’t seem to be helping the popularity of the governors taking the more conservative re-opening track paths.  People just seem to hate them more and more everyday.   

Just now, XC.Morrison said:

Certainly doesn’t seem to be helping the popularity of the governors taking the more conservative re-opening track paths.  People just seem to hate them more and more everyday.   

Most people realize this was over hyped by the media and left leaning politicians and pundits across the country.  It's time to get things opened back up and get back to work. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Most people realize this was over hyped by the media and left leaning politicians and pundits across the country.  It's time to get things opened back up and get back to work. 

X10000000

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Most states have begun lifting restrictions and re-opening in phases which is pretty much in line  with what the majority (68%) favor.  People don’t want the floodgates opened in fell swoop.  I imagine you fall in this camp as well, right?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/05/07/americans-remain-concerned-that-states-will-lift-restrictions-too-quickly-but-partisan-differences-widen/

“Americans also are more likely than not to say media coverage of the crisis is benefiting the public (rather than news organizations) and is helping the country (rather than hurting it).”

https://www.journalism.org/2020/05/08/americans-views-of-the-news-media-during-the-covid-19-outbreak/

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Are you fucking kidding me right now?  The guy was just at a protest lobbing bombs at Gavin Newsom’s politics and now he wants to play victim because people have taken notice of his highly public political profile and wonder if perhaps his alignment with Trump is influencing his statements?  Funny how some on here just love to point out liberal hypocrisy but can’t smell it when it’s on their own shoe.  

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

Are you fucking kidding me right now?  The guy was just at a protest lobbing bombs at Gavin Newsom’s politics and now he wants to play victim because people have taken notice of his highly public political profile and wonder if perhaps his alignment with Trump is influencing his statements?  Funny how some on here just love to point out liberal hypocrisy but can’t smell it when it’s on their own shoe.  

Thanks for proving my point.....again.

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

Thanks for proving my point.....again.

It’s not “sad” though, it’s just.  You’re generally pretty smart though so I’m not gonna admonish you for missing that distinction.  I figure my inflammatory language probably put you in a defensive stance that hampered your ability to really run it through your process center.  :bc:

Edited by XC.Morrison
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

She’s the first to admit she’s not an expert.  She’s an activist.  

She's no one.  She's been propped up by her dipshit parents and climate activists looking to put a young, scared face on their phony cause.  She and her parents need to just go away.  The fact that the UN gave her a platform to get up there and spew all that fake outrage is all you need to know about that body as well.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Most states have begun lifting restrictions and re-opening in phases which is pretty much in line  with what the majority (68%) favor.  People don’t want the floodgates opened in fell swoop.  I imagine you fall in this camp as well, right?

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2020/05/07/americans-remain-concerned-that-states-will-lift-restrictions-too-quickly-but-partisan-differences-widen/

“Americans also are more likely than not to say media coverage of the crisis is benefiting the public (rather than news organizations) and is helping the country (rather than hurting it).”

https://www.journalism.org/2020/05/08/americans-views-of-the-news-media-during-the-covid-19-outbreak/

Its cute you believe media polls......about the media.  :lol:  

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

It’s not “sad” though, it’s just.  You’re generally pretty smart though so I’m not gonna admonish you for missing that distinction.  I figure my inflammatory language probably put in in a defensive stance that hampered your ability to really run it through your process center.  :bc:

:lol: