Check your account email address ×

Barr lays out case against Russia gate conspirators but lets off obama and biden

The whole 'investigation' has been a fraud from the start. Nothing of any consequence will happen.

Trump is a big talking failure and does Not deserve to be re-elected imo. 

I hope he does get re-elected though because it will give us 4 more years before everything really turns to shit...but then again if he gets re-elected, the leftists will go to ANY lengths to get rid of him. So maybe it turns to total shit no matter who wins in November...

Edited by Phoenix
Typo

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

The whole 'investigation' has been a fraud from the start. Nothing of any consequence will happen.

I hope he does get re-elected though because it will give us 4 more years before everything really turns to shit...but then again if he gets re-elected, the leftists will go to ANY lengths to get rid of him. So maybe it turns to total shit no matter who wins in November...

Either way, America loses in November. 

I don't know if Cuomo will get drafted or not. If not, we lose. 

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Kind of a weird take.  People are going to get indicted and convicted.  Trump will waltz to re election with ease.  If the house turns back to R majority, game over for the criminals.  Whats unknown is how well the economy recovers after this.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Kind of a weird take.  People are going to get indicted and convicted.  Trump will waltz to re election with ease.  If the house turns back to R majority, game over for the criminals.  Whats unknown is how well the economy recovers after this.

How is it a 'weird take'? I predicted from the git-go that they wouldn't touch kenyan jesus. Who's going to get indicted and convicted? Any of the ring leaders? Let me know when that happens..

I don't think you realize just how bad the establishment republicrats want Trump gone...who knows what they will do..

And the republi-frauds had the House and Senate for the 1st two years Trump was in office and they refused to address any major campaign issue. They passed the tax cuts for the rich like they always do and that was it. They spent the rest of the time doing Nothing about the russia hoax. 

5 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Like your Russian collusion 

Not at all, books have been written about the russia hoax. They have all the evidence they need to arrest all of the ring leaders. But the swamp is Not going to arrest the swamp...

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Not at all, books have been written about the russia hoax. They have all the evidence they need to arrest all of the ring leaders. But the swamp is Not going to arrest the swamp...

According to MCLiar trump was going to be frog marched out of the White House for Russian collusion by now.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

According to MCLiar trump was going to be frog marched out of the White House for Russian collusion by now.

I ignore him, I've had enough of the TDS crowd for one lifetime...

From Barr's point of view I think it is a good move to remove the DOJ from the upcoming election.  I would add unlike Russia investigation there is a crime present which of course used to be what was required to appoint a SC investigation.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

How is it a 'weird take'? I predicted from the git-go that they wouldn't touch kenyan jesus. Who's going to get indicted and convicted? Any of the ring leaders? Let me know when that happens..

I don't think you realize just how bad the establishment republicrats want Trump gone...who knows what they will do..

And the republi-frauds had the House and Senate for the 1st two years Trump was in office and they refused to address any major campaign issue. They passed the tax cuts for the rich like they always do and that was it. They spent the rest of the time doing Nothing about the russia hoax. 

You think Barr and his investigation, all the revelations that come out, the people named, who have proven to have lied to the public while admitting the opposite under oath....is a fraud?   The exculpatory evidence hidden from Flynns lawyers is a pretty serious legal breach.  We'll see I guess.  Schiff should stripped of his chairmanship and forced to resign.  Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk and several others are who I think are going to face charges.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You think Barr and his investigation, all the revelations that come out, the people named, who have proven to have lied to the public while admitting the opposite under oath....is a fraud?   The exculpatory evidence hidden from Flynns lawyers is a pretty serious legal breach.  We'll see I guess.  Schiff should stripped of his chairmanship and forced to resign.  Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strozk and several others are who I think are going to face charges.

You misunderstand me. There is tons of evidence leading all the way up to obama. I say the investigation is a fraud because I don't believe they will go after the ring leaders. They've already let obama and biden off. Strozk might go down, they have to cough someone up. But comey, Brennan- I don't think so. I have just about zero faith left in the system. It's rotten to the core...

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Good analysis, Trump held the big push for the wall in his back pocket until the Dems won the House in 2018. 

It's all a game. 

Just now, SSFB said:

Good analysis, Trump held the big push for the wall in his back pocket until the Dems won the House in 2018. 

It's all a game. 

If he was going to make good on anything, he would have used that tax break as leverage to get the wall or Something.

As far as 2018, even rush limbaugh said that the republi-frauds threw the elections via all of those relatively young guys "retiring"...

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You misunderstand me. There is tons of evidence leading all the way up to obama. I say the investigation is a fraud because I don't believe they will go after the ring leaders. They've already let obama and biden off. Strozk might go down, they have to cough someone up. But comey, Brennan- I don't think so. I have just about zero faith left in the system. It's rotten to the core...

There's less of a chance that Obama faces indictment than there is that Trump gets removed from office. 

Just now, SSFB said:

There's less of a chance that Obama faces indictment than there is that Trump gets removed from office. 

Yea, it will never happen. Rotten to the core. It was a good 2.5 centuries, can't blame the Founders at this point...

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Yea, it will never happen. Rotten to the core. It was a good 2.5 centuries, can't blame the Founders at this point...

CgSta6kXIAEzqJf.jpg

• Like 1