Check your account email address ×

USA to Canada shipping

I am looking at getting some indexing clips for my daisy pellet gun. They are no longer available on amazon.ca. 

I found a place in Ohio pyramyd air gun mall. They have a few left in stock and $4.95 usd for 5. I was going to buy 2 packs of 5 for $14 cad but they want $20 usd to ship the things. What the fuck. But offer free shipping to all mainland states, even Alaska.

Would it be the same if anyone sent them regular mail? Thank you

1 minute ago, Tomas. said:

I am looking at getting some indexing clips for my daisy pellet gun. They are no longer available on amazon.ca. 

I found a place in Ohio pyramyd air gun mall. They have a few left in stock and $4.95 usd for 5. I was going to buy 2 packs of 5 for $14 cad but they want $20 usd to ship the things. What the fuck. But offer free shipping to all mainland states, even Alaska.

i just looked and a flat rate small box to canada is $28.  So that seems fair for $20.  

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i just looked and a flat rate small box to canada is $28.  So that seems fair for $20.  

These are really small plastic things. They would fit in a normal envelope

50 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i could not price that online unfortuantely.  

Ahh ok. Thank you 

7 hours ago, Tomas. said:

A lot of American sellers, not all, use EBay's Global shipping. It is pricey and nothing but a scam in my opinion because sellers who are just setting up, are fooled into going with it. Collecting baseball cards and other sports cards, I have seen this more often then not. I refuse to purchase from anyone stateside who uses it as in most cases, with the cards I buy, the shipping is more expensive than the card(s) themselves.

It does offer some protection for sellers as once it's out of their hands (the pkg/envelope) it's EBay's responsibility if the pkg goes missing, etc.

There is no doubt in my mind, as I have seen shipping anywhere from $16 U.S. up to over a $100, Ebay is banking large on this scam. Right in EBay's own rules it reads for sellers of anything, not to charge more than the actually shipping costs. 

50 minutes ago, irv said:

A lot of American sellers, not all, use EBay's Global shipping. It is pricey and nothing but a scam in my opinion because sellers who are just setting up, are fooled into going with it. Collecting baseball cards and other sports cards, I have seen this more often then not. I refuse to purchase from anyone stateside who uses it as in most cases, with the cards I buy, the shipping is more expensive than the card(s) themselves.

It does offer some protection for sellers as once it's out of their hands (the pkg/envelope) it's EBay's responsibility if the pkg goes missing, etc.

There is no doubt in my mind, as I have seen shipping anywhere from $16 U.S. up to over a $100, Ebay is banking large on this scam. Right in EBay's own rules it reads for sellers of anything, not to charge more than the actually shipping costs. 

You haven't seen anything when it comes to insane eBay shipping quotes.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

You haven't seen anything when it comes to insane eBay shipping quotes.

Not likely. They aren't called Fleece Bay for nothing.