Check your account email address ×

This is going to get interesting...

• Gold Member

Kid got murdered in plain daylight.  Don’t see the the need for label of hate crime Just cause the guy that murdered the black kid was white.

The white guy needs some jail as well as the old man that was an ex cop that was just an accomplice to murder.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Kid got murdered in plain daylight.  Don’t see the the need for label of hate crime Just cause the guy that murdered the black kid was white.

The white guy needs some jail as well as the old man that was an ex cop that was just an accomplice to murder.

You are right, the video that shows the whole thing is lying. 

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yup no need at all for guns when there was zero threat to immediate life. If they wanted to play Barney fife take him down physically, it was 2 on 1 but the pussies wanted to hide behind their guns like a couple of Rambo wannabees. 

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yup no need at all for guns when there was zero threat to immediate life. If they wanted to play Barney fife take him down physically, it was 2 on 1 but the pussies wanted to hide behind their guns like a couple of Rambo wannabees. 

So you are anti-2nd amendment...

Just now, HSR said:

More pro common sense

So the entire legal system in that city conspired together to cover up a "murder" that was captured on video.

Yea, just common sense...

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

So the entire legal system in that city conspired together to cover up a "murder" that was captured on video.

Yea, just common sense...

You've obviously severely triggered by the whole thing so not much point of discussion but if Starsky and Hutch hadn't come in to save the world the young man would still be alive and maybe going before the courts for burglary. Who knows he mighta got the death penalty anyways for such a severe crime amirite???

• Gold Member
15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You are right, the video that shows the whole thing is lying. 

Well the good thing a jury of there peers will decide what the vid shows....  the old man will get a lesser conviction as he didn’t commit murder...  that is going to upset some for sure.

18 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Well the good thing a jury of there peers will decide what the vid shows....  the old man will get a lesser conviction as he didn’t commit murder...  that is going to upset some for sure.

Yea I mean the prosecutor should have just called you first instead of wasting time investigating everything...

22 minutes ago, HSR said:

You've obviously severely triggered by the whole thing so not much point of discussion but if Starsky and Hutch hadn't come in to save the world the young man would still be alive and maybe going before the courts for burglary. Who knows he mighta got the death penalty anyways for such a severe crime amirite???

You don't want to discuss anything because you've already made up you're mind and you don't want to be bothered by the truth. So just continue on...

14 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Yea I mean the prosecutor should have just called you first instead of wasting time investigating everything...

You don't want to discuss anything because you've already made up you're mind and you don't want to be bothered by the truth. So just continue on...

You have done nothing but post lie after lie....you even post a fucking video that clearly shows you’re lying

fucking dumbass inbred fucking faggot

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Im as pro 2nd as one can be. Im not pro people hunting. THat is all it was.

Congrats....you’re not a racist fucking piece of filth!!!

I actually started this thread because Trump is being dragged into this and that could have some effects on the election. I thought that was newsworthy.

People then chimed in to show off their ignorance. It's like you clowns are proud of it. Ok, cool I'm impressed.

The wheels are coming off this charade..More and more black folks are facing reality...

It's going to be amusing watching the deniers go through ever more elaborate mental gymnastics to avoid reality...

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I wonder what that shotgun was loaded with?  Point blank to the chest and he still managed to hobble away a bit before collapsing?  Bird shot?

His blaster was set to stun. 

24 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Talk about being out there. How do you get anti-2nd amendment from "guns shouldn't have been involved"? Were you one of the dipshits that had his AR in the capitol building? 

I don't own a gun. I'm simply pro-Bill of Rights in general...

This is a clear case of self-defence. Self-defence one of the biggest pro 2A arguments...

Edited by Phoenix

Just now, Phoenix said:

I don't own a gun. I'm simply pro-Bill of Rights in general...

This is a clear case of self-defence. Isn't self-defence one of the biggest pro 2A arguments??

There were 3 shots fired.

I think the first two missed.  Clearly deadly force wasn’t the intent or he would have fired into his chest as he First approached.