Check your account email address ×

Listen to how fucking stupid this is

My wife runs HR for a large credit union. They’re having meetings right now discussing rules in regard to this covid19.  Right now if an employee takes a vacation flys somewhere when they come back they have to be quarantined for two weeks so if you take a weeks vacation you can’t go back to work for two weeks after your return so essentially every weeks vacation becomes a three week vacation based on the rules here in Michigan

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My wife runs HR for a large credit union. They’re having meetings right now discussing rules in regard to this covid19.  Right now if an employee takes a vacation flys somewhere when they come back they have to be quarantined for two weeks so if you take a weeks vacation you can’t go back to work for two weeks after your return so essentially every weeks vacation becomes a three week vacation based on the rules here in Michigan

well I assume they will require them to work from home so not really a 3 week vacation.  And its not like vacation is really something a lot are doing.  Wife last night told me to cancel the Yellowstone trip we have planned for July.  I think it's stupid but if she's not comfortable getting on a plane i'll use those flights to go somewhere warm this winter.  

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

This should have immediately been done to the whole country for people coming from china. But the globalists scream raciss! And everyone panics and falls in line. These evil bastards and the functional retards that follow them, have caused an as yet unknown amount of death and destruction...

When Trump finally did implement the ban, pelosi tried to get a bill passed so that would stop it.

Even after the ban, they allowed more people in from china. Even now they will Not stop 3rd world cheap labor from being imported. 30,000,000 and climbing unemployed-doesn't matter. The globalist plan isn't slowing down for anything..

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

well I assume they will require them to work from home so not really a 3 week vacation.  And its not like vacation is really something a lot are doing.  Wife last night told me to cancel the Yellowstone trip we have planned for July.  I think it's stupid but if she's not comfortable getting on a plane i'll use those flights to go somewhere warm this winter.  

Nope, sorry the vast majority of people who work for a credit union are member-facing. They can't just work from home. Yes, Accountants, Marketing or IT people can work from home. But the people who work on the front line can't. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

This should have immediately been done to the whole country for people coming from china. But the globalists scream raciss! And everyone panics and falls in line. These evil bastards and the functional retards that follow them, have caused an as yet unknown amount of death and destruction...

When Trump finally did implement the ban, pelosi tried to get a bill passed so that would stop it.

Even after the ban, they allowed more people in from china. Even now they will Not stop 3rd world cheap labor from being imported. 30,000,000 and climbing unemployed-doesn't matter. The globalist plan isn't slowing down for anything..

So......why did Trump allow them to keep coming here? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nope, sorry the vast majority of people who work for a credit union are member-facing. They can't just work from home. Yes, Accountants, Marketing or IT people can work from home. But the people who work on the front line can't. 

My credit union put in a virtual drive thru teller FFS...I didn’t realize Credit Unions had a front line. Do they get salutes and parades too? :lol:

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My credit union put in a virtual drive thru teller FFS...I didn’t realize Credit Unions had a front line. Do they get salutes and parades too? :lol:

all their loan people are working remote from here so sure the teller line is not coming back but they are not the vast majority of the employees at the CU at least around here.  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

My employer(bank) has had this policy for nearly two months now, it's fine with me. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

Isn't there a federal law regarding limiting the length of time a bank employee can take off?  @Angry ginger I recall Barry saying something about that with his wife?? 

in a position of authority they need to take 2 weeks back to back so anything they are messing with can be found out.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

in a position of authority they need to take 2 weeks back to back so anything they are messing with can be found out.  

I knew Barry mentioned something about it. I think it also applied to Kelly when she was head teller. 

Speaking of Kelly, Mark Anthony moved on from her and is married again. Damn fool will probably knock her up too.  :lol:

Just now, ckf said:

I knew Barry mentioned something about it. I think it also applied to Kelly when she was head teller. 

Speaking of Kelly, Mark Anthony moved on from her and is married again. Damn fool will probably knock her up too.  :lol:

some people are gluttons for punishment when ti comes to the marriage things.  Others are smart and avoid it completely.  

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm required to take an entire week off during the year. Only thing I can do is read/reply to emails, can't even login to anything. 

It's awesome. :bc:

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I'm required to take an entire week off during the year. Only thing I can do is read/reply to emails, can't even login to anything. 

It's awesome. :bc:

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

IT

:lol:

The entire state of Alaska has had this rule since the 3rd week of February. When You arrive in Alaska you are required to quarantine at home for 14 days (if you are a resident) or quarantine in a designated hotel for 14 days (for non residents). 

Air travel dropped to basically nothing and there are still very few cases of the CV in the state. 

41 minutes ago, SSFB said:

IT

You don’t care about the policy because it doesn’t affect you!!! My wife along with management has to deal with staffing issues as a result of this madness. My wife is putting in crazy hours trying to work all this shit out. It’s lunacy 

what type of IT work do you do?

Edited by jtssrx