Check your account email address ×

Racist Crime Live on Facebook.

12 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Nah, my views pretty much match up with great men like Jefferson.

You are the hate-filled commie worshipper. 

I wondered when someone was going to break out mustache guy. It's so cliche though. And it's not an even an argument. But then, you don't have an argument so I guess puking out childish gibberish is all you've got. Sad really.

Jefferson also knew that muslims are trash ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Jefferson also knew that muslims are trash ...

Jefferson wrote a lot of letters back and forth with people so there is a huge record of how he thought. He was pretty spot on with just about everything...He was a very rare person, especially for someone who was in politics-that's unheard of! 

I dgaf what his faults were, there is a lot to be learned from this man. And his ideas are much of what this country was founded on. The system he/they set up was far superior to any other. And it was good for about 2 1/2 centuries. That's pretty damn good, nothing lasts forever. It's not the Founder's fault that it's all going to shit now.

For one thing the communist plague should have never been allowed to even get started in this country. The commies literally used our Constitution and it's guarantees of freedom to start up a system that is now destroying that Constitution. Every since jr high age when I learned about it, I have always thought it was suicidal to allow totalitarian ideologies to exist in this country. Extremists should  not be allowed to use our freedoms to ultimately destroy our freedoms...Clown World.

Edited by Phoenix
T

On 5/11/2020 at 11:30 PM, f7ben said:

This place is basically stormfront. Fucking ignorant hilljack fucktards posting racist bullshit all day unabated and unchecked. It’s fucking shameful

Ya your constant retardation is a big part of making fs what it is today....own it 

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 11:30 PM, f7ben said:

This place is basically stormfront. Fucking ignorant hilljack fucktards posting racist bullshit all day unabated and unchecked. It’s fucking shameful

Yup, basically a subreddit of stormfront now.

Just now, washedupmxer said:

You still in hiding from the Rona?

He's been fitted with some nice leather boots, a uniform and badge to help enforce government orders.

It's so fucking weird!  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He's been fitted with some nice leather boots, a uniform and badge to help enforce government orders.

It's so fucking weird!  

He called everyone bootlickers for years and at the first sign of even a little trouble he went full yes ma'am 

Shocked? Nope :lol:

Just now, washedupmxer said:

He called everyone bootlickers for years and at the first sign of even a little trouble he went full yes ma'am 

Honestly, I was shocked.  Really shocked.  

9 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Yeah that gave me a pretty good chuckle too.  :lol:  

• Like 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

It's not surprising to me at all that most of you can't tell the difference between listening to experts and blindly following orders. 

Government appointed experts, eh?  It doesn't matter how you "follow the orders", as long as you follow....and support them.  You did and are doing that.  It's weird, dude.

Ignorance is bliss. 

Anyone that thinks this country is ok...…………..does NOT have cable TV, does not spend any time on the internet, does not read a newspaper, does not live near any major city, and just watches sports on TV. 

This country is on the fukkin verge of constitutional/economical crisis. 

The corruption that WE KNOW OF is outrageous. Just think of what we don't know about. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ignorance is bliss. 

Anyone that thinks this country is ok...…………..does NOT have cable TV, does not spend any time on the internet, does not read a newspaper, does not live near any major city, and just watches sports on TV. 

This country is on the fukkin verge of constitutional/economical crisis. 

The corruption that WE KNOW OF is outrageous. Just think of what we don't know about. 

The biggest thing is the demographic replacement...

25 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The biggest thing is the demographic replacement...

I'm not sure I know exactly what you mean, if you mean that whites are not having enough kids, then yes that is our demise.

Ya know Pahoenix, I been tellin' these guys here for years, that in the 60's there were two black advocates named H. Rap Brown, and Eldridge Cleaver. They went all over the USA preaching to the black community that UNTIL THEY HAD THE VOTES, blacks would never be free in America!!! 

THEY WERE RIGHT, AND IT WORKED!!! 

Look at the congress, how many blacks you now have. Look how much they hate white supremacy!!!

Did you EVAH fukkin wonder why black girls get impregnated by any black guy, and why some black guys have 4,5 baby mommas and 12 kids!!!

It's because the blacks aren't telling anybody, but they are trying to build up their  numbers, to get even with WHITEY!!!

Guess what, it's WORKING!!!!!

Most whites can not comprehend the hatred that blacks harbor for them. It will be our un-doing.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hmmm. Good question. 

Are you...oh wait that was last week..wearing a mask on your flight home...oh nevemind that was a lie. 

49 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you...oh wait that was last week..wearing a mask on your flight home...oh nevemind that was a lie. 

No mask bud. Not required where I am or have been. 

Are masks required where you frequent?  

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm not sure I know exactly what you mean, if you mean that whites are not having enough kids, then yes that is our demise.

Ya know Pahoenix, I been tellin' these guys here for years, that in the 60's there were two black advocates named H. Rap Brown, and Eldridge Cleaver. They went all over the USA preaching to the black community that UNTIL THEY HAD THE VOTES, blacks would never be free in America!!! 

THEY WERE RIGHT, AND IT WORKED!!! 

Look at the congress, how many blacks you now have. Look how much they hate white supremacy!!!

Did you EVAH fukkin wonder why black girls get impregnated by any black guy, and why some black guys have 4,5 baby mommas and 12 kids!!!

It's because the blacks aren't telling anybody, but they are trying to build up their  numbers, to get even with WHITEY!!!

Guess what, it's WORKING!!!!!

Most whites can not comprehend the hatred that blacks harbor for them. It will be our un-doing.

Demographic replacement refers to the 100,000,000 people that have been imported from the third world since the immigration laws were changed in 1965. And they continue to be brought in at over 1,000,000 per year plus the millions coming in illegally. And yes the original white population is below replacement. The third world immigrants do not share our values and they vote majority democrat. The whole country is going the way of California-it's a mathematical fact. Most people do not see what is happening right in front of their faces. And the establishment has them conditioned like Pavlov's Dogs, to automatically think someone is somehow bad for simply pointing out the obvious, so they won't listen when you try to explain...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Demographic replacement refers to the 100,000,000 people that have been imported from the third world since the immigration laws were changed in 1965. And they continue to be brought in at over 1,000,000 per year plus the millions coming in illegally. And yes the original white population is below replacement. The third world immigrants do not share our values and they vote majority democrat. The whole country is going the way of California-it's a mathematical fact. Most people do not see what is happening right in front of their faces. And the establishment has them conditioned like Pavlov's Dogs, to automatically think someone is somehow bad for simply pointing out the obvious, so they won't listen when you try to explain...

So you're concerned that white people will become a minority in America?