Check your account email address ×

Is fucking Facebook moderated by wet nurses

1 minute ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

24. Best part is its considered a hate speach lolol

lol holyshit,  that's stupid ,  I got in FB jail once over giving some guy some shit for misleading his ad on market place thing, I like the old days of FB better than this nanny gay shit. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

lol holyshit,  that's stupid ,  I got in FB jail once over giving some guy some shit for misleading his ad on market place thing, I like the old days of FB better than this nanny gay shit. 

Yup. Fucking idiots . This is what I get when I try to post :lol:

Screenshot_20200508-225709_Chrome.jpg

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've never been banned,  but I primarily use it to promote my photos.  Our old buddy, OT, seems to get banned quite often  :lol:

You should ask one of the FB mods to come in here and take a peak to get some advice on how to control this place.  They’d wet their fucking pants and head for their cry closet in the first thread.:lol:

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

I've never been banned,  but I primarily use it to promote my photos.  Our old buddy, OT, seems to get banned quite often  :lol:

I’m very regarded on the book and have never been banned. I have some of the greatest post content.:true:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You should ask one of the FB mods to come in here and take a peak to get some advice on how to control this place.  They’d wet their fucking pants and head for their cry closet in the first thread.:lol:

Joel does a Tremendous job moderating around here....

When he's drunk  :lol:

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m very regarded on the book and have never been banned. I have some of the greatest post content.:true:

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I've seen more and more censoring of other peoples posts that are political on FakeBook. 

FB or group moderators?  I have been kicked out of a group for calling out the moderator for posting someone else's photo.  Some of the group moderators have little man syndrome. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

FB or group moderators?  I have been kicked out of a group for calling out the moderator for posting someone else's photo.  Some of the group moderators have little man syndrome. :lol:

Yeah some of the group mods are power tripping people like we've all seen on forums for years too. What I was thinking of is they way FakeBook greys out content and then puts their "Independent fact finding" message below the post. 

They removed the "Michiganders against excessive quarantine" page also.

Edited by Skidooski

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah some of the group mods are power tripping people like we've all seen on forums for years too. What I was thinking of is they way FakeBook greys out content and then puts their "Independent fact finding" message below the post. 

I haven't noticed that, but I don't really do much there other than post pics on my pages and read what friends and family are up to. 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I haven't noticed that, but I don't really do much there other than post pics on my pages and read what friends and family are up to. 

Same here but I have one friend that shares soooo much Trump crap on a daily basis I had to unfollow him for a while just so I could see other posts in my feed. I noticed a few times his stuff was censored 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Same here but I have one friend that shares soooo much Trump crap on a daily basis I had to unfollow him for a while just so I could see other posts in my feed. I noticed a few times his stuff was censored 

Myself and a lot a friends aren’t on the book as much because of the none stop political bull shit from both sides. It’s really getting old.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Myself and a lot a friends aren’t on the book as much because of the none stop political bull shit from both sides. It’s really getting old.

All of the political BS I try and filter out and just follow the group pages for riding, racing, shooting, history pages and meme pages etc

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Rob's brother posts a lot of pro Trump stuff.  No wonder the two of them didn't really get along,  lol.  Rob hadn't spoken to him for years.  They started exchanging emails about a year before Rob died.  I was supposed to go with Rob to see Craig's 67 Camaro that fall, but we never made it. Sad partis that they only lived an hour apart.  :(

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Rob's brother posts a lot of pro Trump stuff.  No wonder the two of them didn't really get along,  lol.  Rob hadn't spoken to him for years.  They started exchanging emails about a year before Rob died.  I was supposed to go with Rob to see Craig's 67 Camaro that fall, but we never made it. Sad partis that they only lived an hour apart.  :(

Sorry to hear..... It's crazy how much politics can get between people and ends up affecting their lives on a daily basis. :sad: