Check your account email address ×

HUGE UPDATE: Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx Used Imperial College Model -- NOW CONFIRMED AS A COMPLETE FRAUD -- To Persuade President Trump to Lock Down Entire US Economy!

• Platinum Contributing Member

That model is worse than the bogus Russian dossier.

Now our state has just mandated another 30 days of lockdown..... totally insane.

I wish Trump never caved to the pressure to lock down. His hunches and guesses were as good as the so-called 'experts."  Fauci's a fraud.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Huge Update. 

jt freaks out and blocks everyone on freedom slender because he can. 

Trump ordered this model tossed on April 15.  I think he's got Fauci's number.  

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Ya sure. Go with that. 

I called this one weeks ago...videos, articles...ect...all surfacing at the same time...they are throwing Fauci under the bus. He has been at the tip of the spear since the early 80’s yet now he is suddenly the biggest shitbag walking...seems legit. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I called this one weeks ago...videos, articles...ect...all surfacing at the same time...they are throwing Fauci under the bus. He has been at the tip of the spear since the early 80’s yet now he is suddenly the biggest shitbag walking...seems legit. 

You also posted that video from Bannons radio show, and he used that "tip of the spear" comment several times.  Are you now rejecting everything he said, because it kind of aligns with this?   

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You also posted that video from Bannons radio show, and he used that "tip of the spear" comment several times.  Are you now rejecting everything he said, because it kind of aligns with this?   

No I’m not rejecting anything at this point but the timing on all this Fauci stuff seems suspicious to me and yes I borrowed that line from Bannon. :lmao:

At the end of the day we need to laser focus on the real culprits here and that’s the Chinese Communist Party...there will be plenty of time for the after action reports which will include our investments in China vis a vis pension and retirement funds...ect...we all need to look in the mirror on this one and figure a different path moving forward. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah cause the world was so extraordinarily successful at fighting HIV/AIDS. 

Over 30 million people have died of it worldwide.   700,000 in the US.   13,000 a year still die of it here. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Yeah cause the world was so extraordinarily successful at fighting HIV/AIDS. 

Over 30 million people have died of it worldwide.   

And Trump #1 is on board!!!!! 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And Trump #1 is on board!!!!! 

Jesus dude....can you stay focused for even a minute?  

Just now, Highmark said:

Jesus dude....can you stay focused for even a minute?  

I’m totally focused and you are buying into the anti Fauci shit after watching one video...why do you think this is all suddenly coming out? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m totally focused and you are buying into the anti Fauci shit after watching one video...why do you think this is all suddenly coming out? 

I posted yesterday I'm in the middle on Fauci.   I've defended him and I've criticized him.   Do I automatically buy everything in the video's?   Nope......would I like more information on it?   Absolutely.   Why wouldn't we?   In March he was telling the country this virus is not a serious threat.   I've also stated he can only discuss the best information available to him.   He was being lied to by China and the WHO as well.  

I've also posted defending Fauci on the IP or patents.   Pay attention dude. 

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I posted yesterday I'm in the middle on Fauci.   I've defended him and I've criticized him.   Do I automatically buy everything in the video's?   Nope......would I like more information on it?   Absolutely.   Why wouldn't we?   In March he was telling the country this virus is not a serious threat.   I've also stated he can only discuss the best information available to him.   He was being lied to by China and the WHO as well.  

I've also posted defending Fauci on the IP or patents.   Pay attention dude. 

Fauci is a swamp rat that has destroyed people for exposing the truth about the CDC

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump never takes responsibility. It’s always someone else’s fault. Zero respect for the piece of shit.