Check your account email address ×

Politico

Kudos for just coming right out and saying it..

‘I don’t want justice:’ Politico and Hill co-founder says he doesn’t want investigation allegations against Biden.

Martin Tolchin responded to a New York Times editorial board piece from Friday that urged the Democratic National Committee to investigate the allegations that the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee sexually assaulted a former Senate aide, Tara Reade, in 1993.

The New York Times’s editorial board called on the DNC to “investigate the matter swiftly and thoroughly.” And noted, “As is so often the case in such situations, it is all but impossible to be certain of the truth. But the stakes are too high to let the matter fester — or leave it to be investigated by and adjudicated in the media. Mr. Biden is seeking the nation’s highest office.”

Tolchin, who also worked for the New York Times for 40 years, issued a letter to the outlet published Monday that said an investigation into Reade’s allegations would only hurt Biden’s chances of beating Trump in November.

“I totally disagree with this editorial. I don’t want an investigation. I want a coronation of Joe Biden,” Tolchin, 91, wrote. “I don’t want justice, whatever that may be. I want a win, the removal of Donald Trump from office, and Mr. Biden is our best chance.”

“At least he’s honest in his demand that journalists shouldn’t do their jobs,” Curtis Houck of NewsBusters adds.

If this was what a classic D.C. elite journalist was willing to publicly opine about Biden and Reade, imagine what his former colleagues still in the news business think. If it’s anything close to the hardened, willful corruption, then perhaps our media are irreparably broken.

More evidence that Washington is a corrupt hell hole that needs serious reform.  Gonna take a long time to do it too.  I'm just not that confident that we have enough like minded patriots to do it either.  Go there, get rich, forget about why you went in the first place.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Kudos for just coming right out and saying it..

‘I don’t want justice:’ Politico and Hill co-founder says he doesn’t want investigation allegations against Biden.

Martin Tolchin responded to a New York Times editorial board piece from Friday that urged the Democratic National Committee to investigate the allegations that the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee sexually assaulted a former Senate aide, Tara Reade, in 1993.

The New York Times’s editorial board called on the DNC to “investigate the matter swiftly and thoroughly.” And noted, “As is so often the case in such situations, it is all but impossible to be certain of the truth. But the stakes are too high to let the matter fester — or leave it to be investigated by and adjudicated in the media. Mr. Biden is seeking the nation’s highest office.”

Tolchin, who also worked for the New York Times for 40 years, issued a letter to the outlet published Monday that said an investigation into Reade’s allegations would only hurt Biden’s chances of beating Trump in November.

“I totally disagree with this editorial. I don’t want an investigation. I want a coronation of Joe Biden,” Tolchin, 91, wrote. “I don’t want justice, whatever that may be. I want a win, the removal of Donald Trump from office, and Mr. Biden is our best chance.”

“At least he’s honest in his demand that journalists shouldn’t do their jobs,” Curtis Houck of NewsBusters adds.

If this was what a classic D.C. elite journalist was willing to publicly opine about Biden and Reade, imagine what his former colleagues still in the news business think. If it’s anything close to the hardened, willful corruption, then perhaps our media are irreparably broken.

What's best is they think an old, creepy, white man with moderate dementia is their best chance at beating Trump.  :lol:  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What's best is they think an old, creepy, white man with moderate dementia is their best chance at beating Trump.  :lol:  

I still find it odd that the DNC shoving their minorities and women into the ditch with haste just didn’t seem to raise much stink with their base...or their media...who both rattled on and on for the last decade about how the rich white boomer men have ruined this country.

Hmmm.  :dunno:

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I still find it odd that the DNC shoving their minorities and women into the ditch with haste just didn’t seem to raise much stink with their base...or their media...who both rattled on and on for the last decade about how the rich white boomer men have ruined this country.

Hmmm.  :dunno:

Joe's not a boomer......He was born in 42.   Maybe that's it.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You found the fucking loop hole!!!!

In the end he would have gotten more votes in the nomination process then Sanders.   Just like Clinton did in 2016.   Biden was already up 11.6 million to 8.3 million.   He likely would have won by a larger margin than Clinton did.   Large sections of the democrapic party are not as far left as we are being told to believe.  

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Joe's not a boomer......He was born in 42.   Maybe that's it.  :lol:  

the early 40's born might not technically be boomers but they are boomers in all aspects.  old out of touch selfish fucks 

I like this guy......he is at an age where he wants something and he doesn't care enough to lie about how he gets it anymore. Let's face it he is just saying what the rest of the Dems are thinking and not being honest about.