Check your account email address ×

Wait A Minute...I Thought Protest Was Good?

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hmmmm....

Don't forget boyz, Uncle Znotty's Woodpile sez……………………..something bad is coming to America. It's brewing, right before your eyes. 

We are a hate-filled, divided nation. Yes, many were good during this pandemic, like waving to nurses and such.

But that was because we had plenty of food, electricity, government money, etc. 

Wait until the shit REALLY hits the fan, the Corona pandemic will look like a Sunday walk in the park.

My money is on a RACE WAR. That's what's gonna' be a fukkin nightmare. Just my .02c.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Don't forget boyz, Uncle Znotty's Woodpile sez……………………..something bad is coming to America. It's brewing, right before your eyes. 

We are a hate-filled, divided nation. Yes, many were good during this pandemic, like waving to nurses and such.

But that was because we had plenty of food, electricity, government money, etc. 

Wait until the shit REALLY hits the fan, the Corona pandemic will look like a Sunday walk in the park.

My money is on a RACE WAR. That's what's gonna' be a fukkin nightmare. Just my .02c.   

Trump telling certain  citizens to liberate  was cheered when it was in states that have Democrat Governors but for some reason Hannity is suddenly concerned...weird. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump telling certain  citizens to liberate  was cheered when it was in states that have Democrat Governors but for some reason Hannity is suddenly concerned...weird. 

Nah, nothing weird. It's all partisan politics. The country is divided badly. it's basically, a fukkin national abortion. 

Hannity is Trump's #1 athletic supporter. All a big farce. The country sucks. We have many good people but WAY TOO MANY BASTARDS in AMERICA. 

Just look at our politicians. BLOW JOBS in the WHITE HOUSE. Middle East war, 6 Trillion dollars and we are LOSING!

Obama, basically started a race war over a punk 18 year old negro punk. 

TRump, Mexico will pay for the wall...…………...5 BILLION AMERICAN TAX DOLLARS LATER!!!!! 

God, can these people suck enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Dems, Pubs, Libs, and Cons...…………….they all suck!!!

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hannity does seem a little shook. We all know that Fox News telegraphs to the orange goblin what he should say. 

Now Hannity is a hero?  The transition of the anarchist, pro-protesting, anti government social justice warriors to bootlicking neocon 73ers during this covid scare has been epic to watch.  Flakes and partisan hypocrisy at the highest levels soooo wanting their cries to be heard on the internet.....because people have long since stopped listening to them in the real world.  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now Hannity is a hero?  The transition of the anarchist, pro-protesting, anti government social justice warriors to bootlicking neocon 73ers during this covid scare has been epic to watch.  Flakes and partisan hypocrisy at the highest levels soooo wanting their cries to be heard on the internet.....because people have long since stopped listening to them in the real world.  :lol: 

So true and don't forget their mascot. :lol:

Suicidal Eeyore memes | quickmeme

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hannity has never been a hero but doesn’t his change of heart regarding these protests seem a little peculiar...wait a minute...look who I’m asking...nevermind...you two go back to your cheese curds and Culver’s. :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hannity has never been a hero but doesn’t his change of heart regarding these protests seem a little peculiar...wait a minute...look who I’m asking...nevermind...you two go back to your cheese curds and Culver’s. :lol:

You and Spinner are the only ones in this thread that cares what Hannity thinks.  Face it...all anybody needs to be a hero to you too is to contradict Trump in anyway.  

I mean....what a high level of thought and reasoning that must take,  :lol: 

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Change of heart, give me a fucking break Jim.  So typical of you.

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You and Spinner are the only ones in this thread that cares what Hannity thinks.  Face it...all anybody needs to be a hero to you too is to contradict Trump in anyway.  

I mean....what a high level of thought and reasoning that must take,  :lol: 

I find it amusing that the Reich Wing talks so big about taking back the country. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

I find it amusing that the Reich Wing talks so big about taking back the country. :lol: 

As amusing as people protesting to actually go to work are now the enemy of the left?  Imagine.  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No fuck him. You should absolutely intimidate govt officials. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I haven't heard anything from the Black Lives Matter movement lately.

Or Antifa.  Hmmm.....  

Just now, spin_dry said:

I’m doing laundry. Yes. 

That's certainly one way to put it.