Check your account email address ×

IL Gov. Pritzker Asked About Wife Traveling To FL During COVID: "I'm Just Not Going To Answer That"

What a complete pile of shit.  

At a press conference last week, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D) would not answer a reporter's question about his wife's whereabouts following a report that went to Florida during the non-essential travel ban. Pritzker called the question inappropriate.

QUESTION: Okay. Mark Konkol with The Patch says, “Where’s the first lady? Is she accompanied by a state security detail? Has she engaged in non-essential travel? What is your response to people who say the state home order and non essential travel bans aren’t being abided by your family? I believe there’s a report from Illinois Rising Action that says that she recently traveled to Florida.”

GOV. J.B. PRITZKER: Well, first of all, I want to say that in politics it used to be that we kept our families out of it. My official duties have nothing to do with my family, so I’m just not going to answer that question. It’s inappropriate, and I find it reprehensible honestly that that reporter wrote a story about it.

Edited by AKIQPilot

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Vince will be along shortly to defend him regardless of the excuse.......

Think that’s what he ended up saying about it. Flew on one of their private jets and not on tax payer plane.

Just now, Woodtick said:

Think that’s what he ended up saying about it. Flew on one of their private jets and not on tax payer plane.

While the state was under a travel ban?  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

So she didn't break any rules?  

I don’t think so. He never said not to travel to second homes ECT. That family owns a shit load of property and businesses all over the country. That family has their hands in a lot of things. They are probably worth more than trump, when you look at their business portfolio. They owned 51% Of Hyatt hotels not that long ago. 

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He really hasn’t been that bad,nothing like Mi. He is opening things back up. 

I was more commenting on Sheep Shit’s comment.about politicians thinking they are nobility and above the rules.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Some states say if you come into their state from another you must self quarantine for 14 days.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What a complete pile of shit.  

At a press conference last week, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D) would not answer a reporter's question about his wife's whereabouts following a report that went to Florida during the non-essential travel ban. Pritzker called the question inappropriate.

QUESTION: Okay. Mark Konkol with The Patch says, “Where’s the first lady? Is she accompanied by a state security detail? Has she engaged in non-essential travel? What is your response to people who say the state home order and non essential travel bans aren’t being abided by your family? I believe there’s a report from Illinois Rising Action that says that she recently traveled to Florida.”

GOV. J.B. PRITZKER: Well, first of all, I want to say that in politics it used to be that we kept our families out of it. My official duties have nothing to do with my family, so I’m just not going to answer that question. It’s inappropriate, and I find it reprehensible honestly that that reporter wrote a story about it.

Wtf you would give trump a hand job for telling them to fuck off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Some states say if you come into their state from another you must self quarantine for 14 days.

Not Illinois. Tons of people live in Indiana and Wisconsin and work in Illinois. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...Tom is trying to cover all sides and angles of this Covid deal.

Stupid boomer is losing his mind, doesn't know what to think. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Not Illinois. Tons of people live in Indiana and Wisconsin and work in Illinois. 

I don't think they meant essential travel like work.