Check your account email address ×

A Repo man in real life

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Americans will eventually dispose of your sub human species. Genocide through poverty.

must b tough to be miserable and suicidal and then to have a stroke, making your life even more pointless. make it better for you, and kill yourself. this is for you above all

59 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

must b tough to be miserable and suicidal and then to have a stroke, making your life even more pointless. make it better for you, and kill yourself. this is for you above all

Poverty is what you deserve. Enjoy your life in prison. Having your ass raped by a new nigger every day. You earned it.

6 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Poverty is what you deserve. Enjoy your life in prison. Having your ass raped by a new nigger every day. You earned it.

i wish you the best zoso. i hope you get someone to help you kill yourself soon

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Ladyboys like you get traded  in prison. Enjoy your fate you little queer.

some advice for you, since you are only operating at half capacity, i bet you can use corona virus to kill yourself. anything to help u out u know

4 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

12 dollars an hour. how much fun per hour is where it is at tho

Are you serious? You're calling me a retard, and you're making twelve fucking dollars an hour!!!  LMMFAO!!!

Where the fuck do you do this? Fairbanks?  Manley Hot Springs? Tanana!!

Where the fuck are you now, you little greasy bastid??????  

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Sweet fuck! Listen to yourself. You're a grown ass man, for fucks sake.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you serious? You're calling me a retard, and you're making twelve fucking dollars an hour!!!  LMMFAO!!!

Where the fuck do you do this? Fairbanks?  Manley Hot Springs? Tanana!!

Where the fuck are you now, you little greasy bastid??????  

im being a communist right now so im not working anymore. commie donnie trump is taking care of me

13 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

He needs his head placed in a meat grinder. Meth dealers that assault women are sub human scum.

it's too bad u cant do anything about it yourself huh. the journey of a thousand miles begins with one limp :lmao:

58 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it's too bad u cant do anything about it yourself huh. the journey of a thousand miles begins with one limp :lmao:

Queer little lady boy would be the last reason for me to take one step. Karma will take care of you. Prison is your fate.

Edited by ManOnManOral

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

talkin about walkin zoso cant even take a step

You still selling meth to children, or did you give that up when you were caught? How many teeth do you have left. The boys in prison love gum jobs. You will be the most popular ladyboy there.

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You still selling meth to children, or did you give that up when you were caught? How many teeth do you have left. The boys in prison love gum jobs. You will be the most popular ladyboy there.

what's holding u up from killing yourself already? we all know u hate life, how can we help u kill yourself

21 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

answer the question, if you hate life why haven't you killed yourself yet?

The difference between my question and yours is this. My question is based in fact. You got arrested for meth. Yours is based on a meth heads delusion, for you see, I love life. So much so, I have no need to ingest dangerous chemicals produced by a greasy chem major drop out in order to escape reality. It is you that is suicidal. Statistics show that your sub human species of youth are very likely to commit suicide and the risk is extreme when substance abuse is added to the mix. The good news is, your fa,ily has already written you off as dead so they will not have to suffer when you hang yourself in your prison cell.

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

The difference between my question and yours is this. My question is based in fact. You got arrested for meth. Yours is based on a meth heads delusion, for you see, I love life. So much so, I have no need to ingest dangerous chemicals produced by a greasy chem major drop out in order to escape reality. It is you that is suicidal. Statistics show that your sub human species of youth are very likely to commit suicide and the risk is extreme when substance abuse is added to the mix. The good news is, your fa,ily has already written you off as dead so they will not have to suffer when you hang yourself in your prison cell.

your half brain capacity is showing itself. no need to make it complicated. u r miserable, then fucking kill yourself, end of the issue