Check your account email address ×

A Repo man in real life

14 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so we have a customer's car reported stolen. we are notified, we dont tell the customer we have a gps in the car and know where it is at, they just send me and my coworker "slack" to the job with the car title and a spare key. 06 toyota corolla s. the car is located in the best western parking lot, middle of winter, -30. i drive up the car, tell my coworker try to start it, turns out the spare we have isn't chipped and we can't start the car, a quick call to hq, they command i watch the vehicle till a tow truck comes out to get the car. so there i am, the only other car in the parking lot waiting in the cold for a tow truck. as the minutes drag on, listening to what my coworker slack does best, watch facebook videos on the clock worst than a woman, out of no where a guy runs up to the toyota and starts unlocking the door. now my car is parked about 75 yards away across an icy parking lot and i yell to slack, there's a guy, we have to go out there! my door flies open and i take off running full blast with kleets on my steel toe boots across the lot. i make it about 15 feet away from the guy before he springs back lightening quick as if a demon snuck up on him. he looks at me, startled and terrified, and i yell in his face HEY!!!! U BETTER GIMME THOSE KEYS!!!! he goes on about how it is his friends car and he's not going to give me the keys. i tell him he will suffer if he does not comply with my orders. a brief bullshitting occurs before i use my 1800 lumen light to strobe him. his tweaker eyes just about exploded in his skull. he starts walking fast towards best western saying management already knows about it and they are going to call the cops. i follow him, get in his path, and do a half swing on him to scare him. he jumped back at the gesture, fear gripping his thoughts, and puts the car keys in his fist to try and fight me and tries a couple fake out swings himself to no avail. at the moment i was about to legit clobber this buff white tweaker about same height as me, my bitch ass coworker slack, who was in my car the entire ordeal of me trying to get the keys back, gets out and says in a friendly voice, excuse me sir we have the file. when the car jacker heard that he instantly says yeah sir i would like to see the file, showing he didn't want to deal with me getting the keys by force. as soon as he said that i took a step back and acted casual. the guy apologized for not giving the keys to me. slack shows him the title, and the dude gets his stuff out of the car and gives us the keys. later slack told me "we had a good cop bad cop situation going on, good thing u instilled the fear in him". one of the more tense repo's i did, knowing the car war stolen i was most likely going to run into trouble and dram getting it back. dude sure was surprised as shit  when he tried to get something from out of the car and i show up screaming in his face.

The odds are 1 to 9 that you are the tweaker that stole the Corolla.

15 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so we have a customer's car reported stolen. we are notified, we dont tell the customer we have a gps in the car and know where it is at, they just send me and my coworker "slack" to the job with the car title and a spare key. 06 toyota corolla s. the car is located in the best western parking lot, middle of winter, -30. i drive up the car, tell my coworker try to start it, turns out the spare we have isn't chipped and we can't start the car, a quick call to hq, they command i watch the vehicle till a tow truck comes out to get the car. so there i am, the only other car in the parking lot waiting in the cold for a tow truck. as the minutes drag on, listening to what my coworker slack does best, watch facebook videos on the clock worst than a woman, out of no where a guy runs up to the toyota and starts unlocking the door. now my car is parked about 75 yards away across an icy parking lot and i yell to slack, there's a guy, we have to go out there! my door flies open and i take off running full blast with kleets on my steel toe boots across the lot. i make it about 15 feet away from the guy before he springs back lightening quick as if a demon snuck up on him. he looks at me, startled and terrified, and i yell in his face HEY!!!! U BETTER GIMME THOSE KEYS!!!! he goes on about how it is his friends car and he's not going to give me the keys. i tell him he will suffer if he does not comply with my orders. a brief bullshitting occurs before i use my 1800 lumen light to strobe him. his tweaker eyes just about exploded in his skull. he starts walking fast towards best western saying management already knows about it and they are going to call the cops. i follow him, get in his path, and do a half swing on him to scare him. he jumped back at the gesture, fear gripping his thoughts, and puts the car keys in his fist to try and fight me and tries a couple fake out swings himself to no avail. at the moment i was about to legit clobber this buff white tweaker about same height as me, my bitch ass coworker slack, who was in my car the entire ordeal of me trying to get the keys back, gets out and says in a friendly voice, excuse me sir we have the file. when the car jacker heard that he instantly says yeah sir i would like to see the file, showing he didn't want to deal with me getting the keys by force. as soon as he said that i took a step back and acted casual. the guy apologized for not giving the keys to me. slack shows him the title, and the dude gets his stuff out of the car and gives us the keys. later slack told me "we had a good cop bad cop situation going on, good thing u instilled the fear in him". one of the more tense repo's i did, knowing the car war stolen i was most likely going to run into trouble and dram getting it back. dude sure was surprised as shit  when he tried to get something from out of the car and i show up screaming in his face.

Wow! That smelled just like a hot day downwind  of the stockyards, 

Edited by Sleepr2

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

repo'ing an '06 Corolla. :lol: 

yup, 800 dollar down payment in cash will get u a car off the lot if its 4800 or less. even a saturday night cock sucker like u can afford that!!!

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

retarded american faggot

You are a sub human species being kept as a pet by america. One day your american owners will put you down like the sick dog you are.

7 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You are a sub human species being kept as a pet by america. One day your american owners will put you down like the sick dog you are.

so when are you going to make your life better by killing yourself?

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Poor sub human. Slave to america.

im sorry youre the most miserable cunt on fs. can u even kill yourself by yourself? on a scale of 1 to 10, how crippled and helpless are you?

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

yup, 800 dollar down payment in cash will get u a car off the lot if its 4800 or less. even a saturday night cock sucker like u can afford that!!!

sounds like quite the career. Congrats :lol: 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

sounds like quite the career. Congrats :lol: 

if u don't gobble down enough jizz to make the bucks be prepared for me to repo ur car

Edited by FrankieJames7

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

im sorry youre the most miserable cunt on fs. can u even kill yourself by yourself? on a scale of 1 to 10, how crippled and helpless are you?

Sub human owned by america. Lorded over and kept in poverty. Your species is so inbred you are all retarded.

Just now, ManOnManOral said:

Sub human owned by america. Lorded over and kept in poverty. Your species is so inbred you are all retarded.

is that 10/10 you are the most crippled and helpless of all? damn. it's too bad you're not a vegetable. at least then you would suffer only by yourself 

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

is that 10/10 you are the most crippled and helpless of all? damn. it's too bad you're not a vegetable. at least then you would suffer only by yourself 

Americans will eventually dispose of your sub human species. Genocide through poverty.