Check your account email address ×

Fuck me in the goat ass

3 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Last week blew the timing belt on my rio. Of course it took an intake and exhaust valve , so had to pull head and get that done . Who fucking designs this shit ?

Slants :guzzle:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Interference engines are fucking stupid

It would literally be harder to find a dumber idea.  Maybe design a starter that when it eventually fails will take out the transmission?  Wait....didn’t ford make an engine that freezes the spark plugs in place?  That’s a good one too!

9 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Last week blew the timing belt on my rio. Of course it took an intake and exhaust valve , so had to pull head and get that done . Who fucking designs this shit ?

I procrastinated on the last Interference engine I had (and will ever have) and by the time I got to it this is what was there.  It could have gone at any minute.  I just laughed at what had to be the perfect mixture of laziness and luck after I opened it up.

98917532-4A77-4D14-B0C5-2B10B7D25BC6.jpeg

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It would literally be harder to find a dumber idea.  Maybe design a starter that when it eventually fails will take out the transmission?  Wait....didn’t ford make an engine that freezes the spark plugs in place?  That’s a good one too!

I procrastinated on the last Interference engine I had (and will ever have) and by the time I got to it this is what was there.  It could have gone at any minute.  I just laughed at what had to be the perfect mixture of laziness and luck after I opened it up.

Fuck. You got lucky lol. Considering I just started to backup when it went, I was surprised that it bent a few valves 

19 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Fuck. You got lucky lol. Considering I just started to backup when it went, I was surprised that it bent a few valves 

Yeah, doesn’t matter how fast you were going.....some damage will occur.  When it breaks, it leaves the valves where they sit in the cylinder while the crank still moves the pistons.  Bend-O-Rama!  Dumb fucking idea to have a rubber belt.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, doesn’t matter how fast you were going.....some damage will occur.  When it breaks, it leaves the valves where they sit in the cylinder while the crank still moves the pistons.  Bend-O-Rama!  Dumb fucking idea to have a rubber belt.

the dumb part is contact . my wife had a chain go at start up in the drive on a car with 64k on it and took out some valves 

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

i liked the fact the whole front of a 3.5 ford motor has to come off to replace a water pump making an easy do it yourself job or a cheap shop job an expensive shop job.  

I am 10,000 kms over due on a timing belt job on my '97 WRX also my other half's '04 Forester 2.0 turbo has 18x,xxx kms on it and I am not sure when it was done in Japan but it came over somewhere around 150, xxx kms so I am hoping to wait till 200,000kms to do it.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

I am 10,000 kms over due on a timing belt job on my '97 WRX also my other half's '04 Forester 2.0 turbo has 18x,xxx kms on it and I am not sure when it was done in Japan but it came over somewhere around 150, xxx kms so I am hoping to wait till 200,000kms to do it.

Daymn.  That awesome.  I was 20k over the recommended service interval and got raped lol. 

40 minutes ago, Tomas. said:

Dont take a chance on the Subi motor. Guys around here change them every 100k. 

49 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dont take a chance on the Subi motor. Guys around here change them every 100k. 

I know. I am at 110,000 kms from the last time I did it on my WRX.