Check your account email address ×

Donny’s war.

58 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

prove your TNW

He demands but will never say his TNW and if he did it would be a story , lol

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can buy and sell you, fucktard. That's because I'm smarter than you. Get it? 

Are you sure you can ? 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

prove your TNW

Yeah, I will for 10Gs. No problem. You will have to meet someplace with internet access, and I will access my Fidelity, and bring records of my real estate. 

Were you beaten by your step-father when you were a child?????????

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, I will for 10Gs. No problem. You will have to meet someplace with internet access, and I will access my Fidelity, and bring records of my real estate. 

Were you beaten by your step-father when you were a child?????????

Always a b.s story attached to you !! 

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can buy and sell you, fucktard. That's because I'm smarter than you. Get it? 

lmfao . I am guessing you live in a,old house that has not even seen a new fucking appliance in the last 35 yrs let alone any updates.  you drive a 20 yr old truck and get a 3g a mo pension at best 

30 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lmfao . I am guessing you live in a,old house that has not even seen a new fucking appliance in the last 35 yrs let alone any updates.  you drive a 20 yr old truck and get a 3g a mo pension at best 

Right on all counts.   

I for one am just happy the likes of Spin, MC, and others finally got their war.  It wasn't Iran, NK, China, ISIS, Russia, Tariffs, Brexit, White Nationalists, Comey,  Caged Migrants,   The Amazon or Australia burning, pee tapes, Ukranian interference,  Mueller reports,  or Stormy's stories, but they finally found an hero Covid-19.

14 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I for one am just happy the likes of Spin, MC, and others finally got their war.  It wasn't Iran, NK, China, ISIS, Russia, Tariffs, Brexit, White Nationalists, Comey,  Caged Migrants,   The Amazon or Australia burning, pee tapes, Ukranian interference,  Mueller reports,  or Stormy's stories, but they finally found an hero Covid-19.

really a dubbel bonus for them  because it is killing off old voters who prob vote R . oh and they got a extra welfare check out of the deal 

9 hours ago, F3600 said:

Nailed it.

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

really a dubbel bonus for them  because it is killing off old voters who prob vote R . oh and they got a extra welfare check out of the deal 

9 hours ago, F3600 said:

I think it’s awesome. Neither the Reich wing or the lefties have a narrative for this mess. :lol: