Check your account email address ×

Spot the Dumb Ass

I went into Walmart this morning to get some packing tape. 

103 people in the store when I went in. 114 when I came out. Limit is 900. I saw maybe 10 people with masks. I saw more old people on mobility scooters than I saw masks. Maybe 3 of the old fucks on scooters were wearing masks. 

Pence says he didn't wear a mask because he wanted to look people "in the eye & say thank you"

“As Vice President of the United States I'm tested for the coronavirus on a regular basis, and everyone who is around me is tested for the coronavirus," Pence said of not wearing a mask at Mayo Clinic. Said he wanted to look workers & researchers "in the eye and say thank you." 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pence says he didn't wear a mask because he wanted to look people "in the eye & say thank you"

“As Vice President of the United States I'm tested for the coronavirus on a regular basis, and everyone who is around me is tested for the coronavirus," Pence said of not wearing a mask at Mayo Clinic. Said he wanted to look workers & researchers "in the eye and say thank you." 

Are you worried Pence was going to catch the virus or that he is already a carrier and will give it to someone else? 

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

103 people in the store when I went in. 114 when I came out. Limit is 900. I saw maybe 10 people with masks. I saw more old people on mobility scooters than I saw masks. Maybe 3 of the old fucks on scooters were wearing masks. 

Was like that here today, only about 2 dozen wearing masks between the 3 stores I went to including Walmart.

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Pence is tested several times a weak,  it's a low risk thing for him and he's not harming others

Naaah his family or any human around him need not worry cause he’s low risk. Jesus man.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yeah all Walmart’s are the same. How many employees have tested positive?

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah all Walmart’s are the same. How many employees have tested positive?

None. Or almost none I would guess. There are very few positives in this county. 

The point you clearly missed is this:  the folks who should be in masks or shouldn't even be out shopping were taking almost no precautions. 

9 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

None. Or almost none I would guess. There are very few positives in this county. 

The point you clearly missed is this:  the folks who should be in masks or shouldn't even be out shopping were taking almost no precautions. 

Hey Dad how come the VP doesn’t have to wear a mask in a mask required hospital but I do?

Pence should be setting an example besides not being a pure fuckin dumb ass.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hey Dad how come the VP doesn’t have to wear a mask in a mask required hospital but I do?

Pence should be setting an example besides not being a pure fuckin dumb ass.

I don’t think these masks are very effective. He said he wanted to be more personal and talk to them face to face.  Another making a big deal about nothing.