Check your account email address ×

U.S. deaths soared in early weeks of pandemic, far exceeding number attributed to covid-19

It’s already vastly over reported being as how underlying conditions and terminal illnesses are being discarded in favor to pump up the covid mortality rate numbers.

But hey, keep on believing you all were right....again.  :lol:

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s already vastly over reported being as how underlying conditions and terminal illnesses are being discarded in favor to pump up the covid mortality rate numbers.

But hey, keep on believing you all were right....again.  :lol:

Facts are a hard one for you. I understand this. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’m quite comfortable with the facts.  Nobody is saying you can’t go on eating the alternatives....like a good boy.  

Zam and Michigan retard. the rebels. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Rebel yell. :lol: 

Tell the truth.  Judge Judy?  Divorce court?  Is Wopner still on?  They brag about it don’t they?  You tell them how you are on this snowmobile website giving everyone “the business”.  :lol:

Yeah...you know it.

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Under reported :lol:

every reputable health organization is in 100% agreement on this.

But of course the rogue health professionals that are using this as a platform to elevate themselves and their personal brand based on underlying political messaging are the ones that are right. :lol: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

But of course the rogue health professionals that are using this as a platform to elevate themselves and their personal brand based on underlying political messaging are the ones that are right. :lol: 

It’s all BS!!!!!!1

32 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Dripper MD is not to be questioned!!!

He comes armed to the teeth with multiple twitter accounts and since that company gave him some stickers and bike schwag when he was 14 he’s been pro longer than anyone here!!!!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s all BS!!!!!!1

Are you staying at home, or are you running out to work to try and pad your bank account?  Another hypocrite.   Do as I say, not as I do, I am a professional.

Edited by racer254

On 4/27/2020 at 7:29 PM, frenchy said:

Nope not under reported. Under  tested maybe 

On 4/27/2020 at 8:03 PM, f7ben said:

Dripper MD is not to be questioned!!!

He comes armed to the teeth with multiple twitter accounts and since that company gave him some stickers and bike schwag when he was 14 he’s been pro longer than anyone here!!!!!

If there was a race to the curb or lake bottom you'd win for sure 

You never raced anyone for anything :lol:

Oh except bussman who whipped your built by someone else Jesus racer with a f7 :lol: :lol:

you're a real winner blem lol

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 4/27/2020 at 3:09 PM, spin_dry said:

When it’s all said and done the death toll will be obviously under reported. 

https://m.stamfordadvocate.com/news/article/U-S-deaths-soared-in-early-weeks-of-pandemic-15228817.php

SMH.   Severity of seasonal flu can vary by more than those numbers.   

The excess deaths are not necessarily attributable directly to covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus. They could include people who died because of the epidemic but not from the disease, such as those who were afraid to seek medical treatment for unrelated illnesses, as well as some number of deaths that are part of the ordinary variation in the death rate. The count is also affected by increases or decreases in other categories of deaths, such as suicides, homicides and motor vehicle accidents.

Edited by Highmark

I have been careful for the good of my family, but initially believed this was way overblown.

A girl I graduated HS with died from this. I assume there are underlying conditions, but here brother brought it back from NY with him when the job site he was on shut down due to COVID.

Today a Coworker was hospitalized. He can't breath. Bit strapping man of about 55. No known underlying conditions. He got it from his wife who contracted it in a nursing home. His daughter has it as well. She is not great but can breath well enough not to be hospitalized.

I personally know others that have had it. It is definitely to be taken seriously. At least use the basic precautions to protect others you care about. I would hate to pass it on to someone that dies.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

SMH.   Severity of seasonal flu can vary by more than those numbers.   

The excess deaths are not necessarily attributable directly to covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus. They could include people who died because of the epidemic but not from the disease, such as those who were afraid to seek medical treatment for unrelated illnesses, as well as some number of deaths that are part of the ordinary variation in the death rate. The count is also affected by increases or decreases in other categories of deaths, such as suicides, homicides and motor vehicle accidents.

Deaths from COVID19 has been clearly underreported by most countries. The only country that has peeled back the cloak and looked into the long term care facilities is Belgium. And their numbers reflect it.