Check your account email address ×

Fraud started already

When the faggot Mnuchin and the orange bastard came out with the TWO TRILLION DOLLAR bail-out to every fukkin business, I immediately posted that the waste, fraud, corruption, and loss will be enormous.

It's already started. Fukkin Harvard University which has a 40 BILLION DOLLAR endowment, has been told to return the millions that they got. So far they are refusing to do so, saying that the money will help needy students!!

Another big outfit that also has billions, has been asked to return the money.

When Trump was asked about it, he just brushed it off. 

The guy is a tough bastard, I will say. 

I hope he gets slaminated in November. I think this bail-out is gonna' kill us. The country will never recover from many of these companies. This was an abomination. This country can pay for just so many wars, and hand-outs, before we implode. 

25 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

shut the fuck up retard

Come on Lady Magic, what did you make last year? It's on your tax return. ADJUSTED GROSS INCOME, what was it???

6 minutes ago, gravy davey said:

Trump invented the virus. 

Well, he did but, it just got out of hand.  He only wanted it to kill off the black and brown adults so he could snatch up their children and slam them in cages until he found buyers from the sex trade.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, he did but, it just got out of hand.  He only wanted it to kill off the black and brown adults so he could snatch up their children and slam them in cages until he found buyers from the sex trade.  

I think you have trump mixed up with Hillary 

57 minutes ago, racer254 said:

FFS no matter what Trump did, Trump haters will continue to hate.

You mean like shutting down the country over a so called "fraud"? How dare people! :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its just so exhausting.  

Don’t let it be.  This method the left use is effective because, it makes you just not want to engage anymore.  Which means you start to ignore.....that’s when you become a racist!  Remember how that worked?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You mean like shutting down the country over a so called "fraud"? How dare people! :lol: 

I was told he could not open up the country,   Are you saying he has the ability to shut down the country? 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I was told he could not open up the country,   Are you saying he has the ability to shut down the country? 

Who told you that? Trump told everyone that he is in charge. 

Governors, mayors and business owners have the ultimate power. Many issued their own guidance before Trump did, and some already have announced plans to restrict commerce and public gatherings beyond May 1 no matter what Trump recommends.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-04-10/coronavirus-trump-reopen-economy-obstacles

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Its just so exhausting.  

Exhibits A, B and C.

VVVV

3 hours ago, Anler said:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Wherever there’s republicans you’ll find mega fraud. 

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

The Covid 19 press conference.....

Featuring Donald J Trump

Screenshot_2020-04-23-10-32-41-1.png