Check your account email address ×

Herd Immunity we did it wrong

8 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Interesting. I haven't seen heard immunity explained that way.

If everyone has immunity to it it can't spread and dies off. We were fucking retard to listen to the Faucis of the world that wanted this stupid fucking shutdown. 

Fauci is a puppet for big pharma who wants to Vaccinate everyone. They most certainly don't want the masses to build immunity on their own. 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

Yeah, I don't buy any of that. Just thought the video was interesting.

I think if we had done the Heard immunity idea right away the hospitals would have been so over run with cases that it would have been disastrous.

I have a lot of issues how governments are handling the lock down as they are over reaching but doing nothing wasn't an option. IMO

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

I think if we had done the Heard immunity idea right away the hospitals would have been so over run with cases that it would have been disastrous.

I have a lot of issues how governments are handling the lock down as they are over reaching but doing nothing wasn't an option. IMO

Agreed.

Just now, Big Crappie said:

Not a chance. Social distancing was fully factored in every model. You know the models that claimed millions would die and have now been revised to 60K or less. You can't say millions will die even if we social distance and then say millions aren't dying because we are social distancing. Sorry it doesn't work that way

Yup....time to get back to a more normal. We probably already have quite a bit of herd immunity as tests are now showing many have had it unbeknownst to them.   And as I have always felt from the beginning, isolate the high risk if need be.

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're a cunt no one cares what you think 

I thought you had me on ignore JT...shocker more bullshit. 

BTW your constant posting of Twitter lies has made you a laughingstock not to mention your flat earth and staged moon landing garbage.  

One more thing shit for brains it's "Herd"  like herd of cows.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not a chance. Social distancing was fully factored in every model. You know the models that claimed millions would die and have now been revised to 60K or less. You can't say millions will die even if we social distance and then say millions aren't dying because we are social distancing. Sorry it doesn't work that way

I'm taking Motonoggin off ignore and putting you on.

He makes more sense.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No it wasn't you lying sack of shit...how many times are you going to repeat the same lie? You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If everyone has immunity to it it can't spread and dies off. We were fucking retard to listen to the Faucis of the world that wanted this stupid fucking shutdown. 

Fauci is a puppet for big pharma who wants to Vaccinate everyone. They most certainly don't want the masses to build immunity on their own. 

Giant Cowboy "Make America Great Again" Hat

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No it wasn't you lying sack of shit...how many times are you going to repeat the same lie? You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

I'm pretty sure the models did take social distancing into consideration. They were off pretty bigly

17 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm pretty sure the models did take social distancing into consideration. They were off pretty bigly

There were models that did not  and those that took various levels of mitigation into account. He keeps saying that they all did which is simply not true and there are reasons the models are off and numerous articles explaining it but there is no sense in posting them especially for a dumb motherfucker that thinks the moon landing was staged. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

When over 40,000 people have died within a few short weeks, mortality rate becomes a moot point. The contagion effect of this virus is actually quite incredible. Only 40% of the population need antibodies for herd immunity to be in effect. Given the contagiousness of this disease, we’ll be there soon. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

When over 40,000 people have died within a few short weeks, mortality rate becomes a moot point. The contagion effect of this virus is actually quite incredible. Only 40% of the population need antibodies for herd immunity to be in effect. Given the contagiousness of this disease, we’ll be there soon. 

Wrong.