Check your account email address ×

CDC reviewing 'stunning' universal testing results from Boston homeless shelter

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Come on man. Let it go for a bit could ya. 

Bleeding, starved for attention twats can’t let it go, TDS has them right by the pussies.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Why does Trump bother you so much. Its rather amusing to watch. 

Actually it’s pathetic, sad really.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Everyone will probably get this eventually. 

We seem to have over reacted a bit.  Lots more people will die from CV but in the end the numbers will mirror a normal fly season. 

for more serious than the normal flu in how easy and broad it spreads but I would agree almost everyone will prob get it so we can;t just keep the country shut down past early may.  People will have to die and that is OK

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Come on man. Let it go for a bit could ya. 

Why...Trump say this bullshit daily so why not call him on it? Is it any worse than you calling the elderly useless and their dying a good thing? 

There's an easy solution if you don't like my posts...same goes for Chud the Dud. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

for more serious than the normal flu in how easy and broad it spreads but I would agree almost everyone will prob get it so we can;t just keep the country shut down past early may.  People will have to die and that is OK

Young people can die from it as well..is it OK if it's one of your kids? 

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This is wild....

CDC reviewing 'stunning' universal testing results from Boston homeless shelter

By: Drew Karedes 
Updated: April 15, 2020 - 11:06 PM 
BOSTON — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now “actively looking into” results from universal COVID-19 testing at Pine Street Inn homeless shelter. 

The broad-scale testing took place at the shelter in Boston’s South End a week and a half ago because of a small cluster of cases there. 

Of the 397 people tested, 146 people tested positive. Not a single one had any symptoms. 

Content Continues Below 
“It was like a double knockout punch. The number of positives was shocking, but the fact that 100 percent of the positives had no symptoms was equally shocking,” said Dr. Jim O’Connell, president of Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program, which provides medical care at the city’s shelters. 

More: https://www.boston25news.com/news/cdc-reviewing-stunning-universal-testing-results-boston-homeless-shelter/Z253TFBO6RG4HCUAARBO4YWO64/?fbclid=IwAR0un4_iCzb64QqBI_Ld2W97aNL7i4xxutCi6dzbdzII5vCwe0R8nLrW5S0

I think they know full well the are a fuck load of people with covid with zero symptoms . hence the reason it is almost impossible to get tested . they do not want the mobs hitting the streets with rope looking for the people responsible for destroying there life's work 

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why...Trump say this bullshit daily so why not call him on it? Is it any worse than you calling the elderly useless and their dying a good thing? 

There's an easy solution if you don't like my posts...same goes for Chud the Dud. 

Your favorite gif is far more fitting for you.

71002E9D-B494-473F-99EF-6F84B24AE3A5.gif.0079cfe4252b146f329051c630af2788.gif

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

young people die from a lot of things . so do old people .

again I am saying I bet a lot more of us have this shit with zero symptoms than they want us to know 

45 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Wrong, he’s a good source of TDS bleeding twat idiocy.

i disagree i lol almost every day  at his obsessive tds then i lol even more when I put mental heath professional behind the posts 

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

the percentage of young is so low it is of zero concern for me.  I don't expect my kids to live in a bubble they have a better chance dying driving around.  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the percentage of young is so low it is of zero concern for me.  I don't expect my kids to live in a bubble they have a better chance dying driving around.  

Already had the talk with mine.  Despite our 'orders' here in WI I'm cutting them loose May 1.