Check your account email address ×

Trumps signature

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

Seriously,  why would it piss anyone off. All it does is make Trump look like an arrogant ass. 

Sshhhhh...you're ruining Dopos fantasy. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I find it odd that we have all known about the stimulus money, checks, and his sig supposed to being on them for about a month now. But the Treasury waited till right before the checks were to be printed to add his signature?? why hadnt they done anything leading up to this?? I mean It almost seems unbelievable that they sat around for over 30 days doing nothing especially since paper checks arent even being printed yet and are not being sent till late April.. Something seems a little fishy with these unnamed source reports again.. 

no one accounted for trumps vanity and having to change from the normal signature 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

don't say that about Petes hero.  

If anyone, whether pro, or anti Trump can't see it for what it is, there isn't anything i can say to help,  lol

Just now, ckf said:

If anyone, whether pro, or anti Trump can't see it for what it is, there isn't anything i can say to help,  lol

Oh its pure Trump's vanity but if it pisses off the likes of MC I simply laugh at it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Dopo will keep repeating the same things over and over thinking he is bothering people...he's like a much less intelligent Rain Man.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

no one accounted for trumps vanity and having to change from the normal signature 

we have known about this for well over month, the checks arent even being printed, but they are late because of his sig?? I mean come on, scan in the sig and its printed on the check with a laser.. GMAFB..  Its not 1912 anymore AG and you know this. When hatred trumps critical thinking we get threads like this..

hqdefault.jpg

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I find it odd that we have all known about the stimulus money, checks, and his sig supposed to being on them for about a month now. But the Treasury waited till right before the checks were to be printed to add his signature?? why hadnt they done anything leading up to this?? I mean It almost seems unbelievable that they sat around for over 30 days doing nothing especially since paper checks arent even being printed yet and are not being sent till late April.. Something seems a little fishy with these unnamed source reports again.. 

because the POTUS signature is never added apparently. Assuming he decided recently it'd be super cool to have his there so the Petes of the world have something to get hard over. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dopo will keep repeating the same things over and over thinking he is bothering people...he's like a much less intelligent Rain Man.

you cant help yourself but to reply.

Trump pisses you off to no end. You display it here hourly.

Im glad he makes you red faced constantly.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Oh its pure Trump's vanity but if it pisses off the likes of MC I simply laugh at it. 

That's fine  :bc:

i just don't see how it would really piss of MC :dunno:  

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

because the POTUS signature is never added apparently. Assuming he decided recently it'd be super cool to have his there so the Petes of the world have something to get hard over. 

Im glad you don't like it..

Just now, ckf said:

Huh?   EVERYTHING Trump does pisses MC off. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Americans desperately need this money and he makes them wait a few more days while he has his name printed on the check? 

What a fuckin asshole he is.

Coming to your $1,200 relief check: Donald J. Trump's name

Source: Washington Post

The Treasury Department has ordered President Trump’s name be printed on stimulus checks the Internal Revenue Service is rushing to send to tens of millions of Americans, a process that is expected to slow their delivery by several days, senior agency officials said. 

The unprecedented decision, finalized late Monday, means that when recipients open the $1,200 paper checks the IRS is scheduled to begin sending to 70 million Americans in coming days, “President Donald J. Trump” will appear on the left side of the payment. 

It will be the first time a president’s signature appears on an IRS disbursement, whether a routine refund or one of the handful of checks the government has issued to taxpayers in recent decades either to stimulate a down economy or share the dividends of a strong one. 

While some people receiving the checks — the centerpiece of the U.S. government’s economic relief package to stave of the effects of the coronavirus pandemic — may not care, or observe, whose name appears on them, the decision is another sign of Trump’s effort to cast his response to the pandemic in political terms.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/coming-to-your-1200-relief-check-donald-j-trumps-name/2020/04/14/071016c2-7e82-11ea-8013-1b6da0e4a2b7_story.html

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

:lmao:

Edited by Highmark

Just now, frenchy said:

Think logically, instead of out of hate...its a laser printed sig, wgaf.. They have to print different dollar amounts on every check for our annual returns and that doesnt hold up anything, but to add a signature takes 45 days.. LOL.. I mean please tell me you guys are not this gullible to believe the media.. The President and Muchin said repeatedly, if we have your direct deposit info we will start depositing into those accounts on the 15th, if we have to print paper checks and mail them its going to be a few weeks after.. I mean fuck, you guys just get lead around by the media like sheep..I cant believe some of you have like zero critical thinking skills and just believe everything tossed up in front of you is dead nuts the truth..

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

you cant help yourself but to reply.

Trump pisses you off to no end. You display it here hourly.

Im glad he makes you red faced constantly.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Think logically, instead of out of hate...its a laser printed sig, wgaf.. They have to print different dollar amounts on every check for our annual returns and that doesnt hold up anything, but to add a signature takes 45 days.. LOL.. I mean please tell me you guys are not this gullible to believe the media.. The President and Muchin said repeatedly, if we have your direct deposit info we will start depositing into those accounts on the 15th, if we have to print paper checks and mail them its going to be a few weeks after.. I mean fuck, you guys just get lead around by the media like sheep..I cant believe some of you have like zero critical thinking skills and just believe everything tossed up in front of you is dead nuts the truth..

no hate. Just said a 2 day delay seemed reasonable if they got the request late which knowing trump is certainly a possibility.

I work with government daily they are my end clients for 100% of what we do. This type of delay for something private industry could change immediately is well within the realm of possibility. 

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What you and I have in common is we both know Trumps an asshole. The difference is you voted for him and I didn’t.

Just now, frenchy said:

no hate. Just said a 2 day delay seemed reasonable if they got the request late which knowing trump is certainly a possibility.

I work with government daily they are my end clients for 100% of what we do. This type of delay for something private industry could change immediately is well within the realm of possibility. 

But this was said 40 days ago.. Look id bet his sig isnt even on the checks as it was a humorus moment when he said it....

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What you and I have in common is we both know Trumps an asshole. The difference is you voted for him and I didn’t.

Four ways I vote in order.

1. Policy stances.

2. Voting against the other candidate if they are bad.   Clinton was as bad as ever ran.

3. How long have they been in politics.   Not sure I can ever vote for a lifelong politician ever again.   The less the better. 

4.. Character.  

Honest question MC....did you think Hillary was an asshole?   I'm not asking you to compare her to Trump but was she an asshole in ways?  

Edited by Highmark