Check your account email address ×

DON"T FUCKING TRY TO TELL ME THIS ORDER IN MICHIGAN IS A FIGMENT OF MY TWITTER IMAGINATION

Amy and I went out wheelin last night and walked some trails. Got back to the Jeep and was sitting talking in the middle of the federal forest at the trail head. We were there about 10 minutes and a trooper pulled up. Started to lecture us about being outside during this order. We were the only people out in the woods at that time. That not right! Giving them the power to just drive around and hand citations out is pathetic. It looks like my stimulus check is getting used to pay my ticket instead of helping me. Sucks

93481875_3179960132055085_4054031841286422528_n.jpg

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:
Amy and I went out wheelin last night and walked some trails. Got back to the Jeep and was sitting talking in the middle of the federal forest at the trail head. We were there about 10 minutes and a trooper pulled up. Started to lecture us about being outside during this order. We were the only people out in the woods at that time. That not right! Giving them the power to just drive around and hand citations out is pathetic. It looks like my stimulus check is getting used to pay my ticket instead of helping me. Sucks

93481875_3179960132055085_4054031841286422528_n.jpg

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Was the federal forest posted Closed? 

Now its figment of your facebook imagination

https://www.nps.gov/aboutus/news/public-health-update.htm

The safety and health of NPS employees, visitors, partners, volunteers and resources remains our top priority, which is why we have been making significant operational changes in response to the coronavirus outbreak. This includes closing most park buildings, facilities, and restrooms. In some cases, entire parks—from small, urban parks to iconic, large-landscape parks—are closed. In others, where local public health guidance allows, we are attempting to keep some open spaces available as an outdoor respite for the public.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its a figment of your twitter imagination..

from your own post walking is clearly perfectly legal to do..SMH

exceptions.

1. Individuals may leave their home or place of residence, and travel as necessary:

1. To engage in outdoor physical activity, consistent with remaining at least six feet from people from outside the individual’s household. Outdoor physical activity includes walking, hiking, running, cycling, kayaking, canoeing, or other similar physical activity, as well as any comparable activity for those with limited mobility

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Its a figment of your twitter imagination..

from your own post walking is clearly perfectly legal to do..SMH

exceptions.

1. Individuals may leave their home or place of residence, and travel as necessary:

1. To engage in outdoor physical activity, consistent with remaining at least six feet from people from outside the individual’s household. Outdoor physical activity includes walking, hiking, running, cycling, kayaking, canoeing, or other similar physical activity, as well as any comparable activity for those with limited mobility

The guy was in the woods with his wife. He was given a ticket it's lunacy 

Just now, Highmark said:

Appear in court.  :lol:  

The best part is first these guys deny they telling people they can't do anything. I provide proof they are ticketing people and they have excuses for that

Just now, Anler said:

Park was probably closed per my post you stupid fuck

It's not a park they were on in the federal forest on two tracks. this a common thing people in Michigan do. They call it wheeling. There are all kinds of two-track roads on state and federal land that hunters use to access areas in the woods

Just now, jtssrx said:

It's not a park they were on in the federal forest on two tracks. this a common thing people in Michigan do. They call it wheeling. There are all kinds of two-track roads on state and federal land that hunters use to access areas in the woods

Do you know how the law works? When you break it you get a ticket. If you feel you have been wrongly ticketed you can contest it. Just because somebody posted something on facebook doesnt mean its true and it doesnt mean they have disclosed all of the facts. 

• Like 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

The guy was in the woods with his wife. He was given a ticket it's lunacy 

If the park is closed they deserve the horrific appearance ticket.. I hope they will survive this tragedy..Please keep us posted on how they do..

• Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

Do you know how the law works? When you break it you get a ticket. If you feel you have been wrongly ticketed you can contest it. Just because somebody posted something on facebook doesnt mean its true and it doesnt mean they have disclosed all of the facts. 

You're a dumb fuck. It's not a law it's an unconstitutional power grab. Judge Napolitano outlined this on Tucker Carlson last night. Oh, I know you didn't bother to watch it but they went over everything Whitmer is doing. The executive doesn't have the authority to do what she's doing. There's a reason why they are blocked from this. I would 100% get a lawyer and fight that ticket.

Just now, jtssrx said:

You are the boot licker you and Ridgid 

If I trespass and get caught I expect to get a ticket at the least.. 

• Like 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

You're a dumb fuck. It's not a law it's an unconstitutional power grab. Judge Napolitano outlined this on Tucker Carlson last night. Oh, I know you didn't bother to watch it but they went over everything Whitmer is doing. The executive doesn't have the authority to do what she's doing. There's a reason why they are blocked from this. I would 100% get a lawyer and fight that ticket.

Well then that ticket can be easily contested no? And yes I watched your Tucker Carlson video. 

Listen some of us have been bitching about the police state for a long time and some of us (you) have defended it. Now that it affects you its a fucking serious problem. even tho it hasnt really affected you, you are just allowing yourself to get riled up by internet propaganda. 

If you believe that the coronavirus is "fake news" then you are just completely willfully ignorant. Your rights end where others safety is concerned. The President of the United States issued a STATE OF EMERGENCY regarding a pandemic virus. You cant just recklessly endanger the lives of others because you dont like whats going on. You just posted the Executive order by the State of Michigan. It will be lifted when it is safe to do so. Until then just dont be a dick head and you will be fine. Until then you and these internet trolls should just calm the fuck down. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1