Check your account email address ×

How the US is fairing?

55 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I'm not sure but I don't think we've seen the worst of this. Just a Trump like hunch I have based on some things I've been reading.

Hey you fukker!!! I posted a serious pic of a respirator, regarding serious, deadly shit. Then you go and post a pic of a fukkin gay homo mask, you fukkin faggot!! Suck a nigga-dick. 

2 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

I'm not sure but I don't think we've seen the worst of this. Just a Trump like hunch I have based on some things I've been reading.

Excuse me.....

Quiet......

That's a nasty comment......

Get him out of here......

51 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Excuse me.....

Quiet......

That's a nasty comment......

Get him out of here......

YES!!!! That BIG CRAPPER needs a 5-D-Cell Maglite stuck up his ass!!!!  He sucks, and I hate his av pic.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

YES!!!! That BIG CRAPPER needs a 5-D-Cell Maglite stuck up his ass!!!!  He sucks, and I hate his av pic.  

Why do you and Ben immediately go to the gay anal stuff......oh never mind I know why.   You two should just get together once and for all.

Pee Stain is Joe Exotic in this.   Ben is the one in the back.   Who is the toothless one in the front from here?

download (10).jpg

Let’s all be real honest (well, just some of us).  It doesn’t matter when Trump “opens” the country again or how he does it.  The left and their media are going to blame him for every single death afterwards.  It makes absolutely no difference the how’s and the why’s he goes about trying to move on with the country.

Personally, I think it should be left up to the counties and states.  But, poor leadership with frightened constituents would find this unfair as neighboring areas would draw employees and businesses.  Oh well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Why do you and Ben immediately go to the gay anal stuff......oh never mind I know why.   You two should just get together once and for all.

Pee Stain is Joe Exotic in this.   Ben is the one in the back.   Who is the toothless one in the front from here?

download (10).jpg

no doubt it's zambo :news:  

The death rate reflects the lower infection rate, the lower infection rate reflects staying the fuk away from each other.

Hard to fathom the affect of not being able to admit or treat or quarantine the infected and having the death and infection loose in peoples homes and out in public. 

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

download (10).jpg

Wut, you think that's funny?  

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wut, you think that's funny?  

Extremely.    

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

Just now, Highmark said:

Extremely.   Sue me. 

You not only don't know about FINAL DRIVE RATIO computation, you post dirty gay pics of men. GTFO!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You not only don't know about FINAL DRIVE RATIO computation, you post dirty gay pics of men. GTFO!!

:lol:   I haven't posted shit for gay picks (besides joe exotic).  When someone does if you would stop licking the screen for a second you might see who actually does. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

U lost that bet also 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   I haven't posted shit for gay picks (besides joe exotic).  When someone does if you would stop licking the screen for a second you might see who actually does. 

NO, you posted them, you have them on your computer!!!!  

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO, you posted them, you have them on your computer!!!!  

You're thinking of Jimmy.