Check your account email address ×

Bernie Sanders endorses Joe Biden LMAO

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You have your opinion. Much of which I don't agree with. 

Well....Right wing retard Tom does make an appearance from time to time. I guess today is that day

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I was getting my daily donate to Bernie texts up until last week.  Fucking sellout. 

That fucker Should be shamed from ever showing his. Face again.   What kind of asshole does this.  I mean at the very least,  say, I can’t win , you all do what you feel you need to do.  Then , maybe,  send one  fucking kid to school with the money you took. 

The way I see it, we are all fucked.

We sit here and talk CRAZY TALK, 24/7 about all these candidates.

They are ALL DISGUSTING MOTHER-FUKKERS!!! 

Trump, Biden, Sanders......they all SUCK!!! They are all, fucking old, rotten bastards. 

Biden is a fucking lifelong political hack, fake bastard, demented fuck. 

Sanders is an old, crotchety, fucking Commie fuck bastard. 

Trump is a fucking, ego-maniacal bastard. 

THEY ALL, CAN'T SUCK ENOUGH!!!!!

Just now, frenchy said:

so why would you support him knowing who/what he is? 

Because he was the best candidate running and I support Medicare for all , free college and student loan forgiveness. 

Listen here Jack, we are working on an unbeatable team. Once Ted Kennedy picks up his phone and accepts my VP pick, we'll have a ticket that Ronald Reagan can't possibly beat.

First thing we're gonna do is ban all of them AR-57 and AK-13 rifles. Nobody needs 3 clips per magazine. We're gonna save children's lives here. As you can see, nobody has more love for children than I do. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because he was the best candidate running and I support Medicare for all , free college and student loan forgiveness. 

HA!HA!HA!! You fukkin' commie bitch!! 

Why, 'cause you can't compete against smart, competent men!!!! So, you wanna' suck at the government tit??? Leeching off my tax dollars!!! Fuck off, you powerless little twat!!!

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Go ahead and sponsor a family.  Pay for their medical care, college, and pick up their student loan payments.  Or just donate to a charity that will.

I agree with you though, its a better use of our money than nation building, middle east wars, the war on drugs, bank bail outs, buying auto companies, or printing $2 trillion in stimulus money.  Want to spend money on those things, require dollar for dollar cuts elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA!! You fukkin' commie bitch!! 

Why, 'cause you can't compete against smart, competent men!!!! So, you wanna' suck at the government tit??? Leeching off my tax dollars!!! Fuck off, you powerless little twat!!!

I have no student loans , nobody in my family is attending college...and not a single person on this forum has better health care than I do currently 

now what you fucking cocksucker???

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Go ahead and sponsor a family.  Pay for their medical care, college, and pick up their student loan payments.  Or just donate to a charity that will.

I agree with you though, its a better use of our money than nation building, middle east wars, the war on drugs, bank bail outs, buying auto companies, or printing $2 trillion in stimulus money.  Want to spend money on those things, require dollar for dollar cuts elsewhere.

The money is going to be spent....the rich will get their trillions no matter what. I support any and all spending that benefits the middle class and the poor

Donald Trump has shown us massive deficits don’t matter one bit to republicans 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no student loans , nobody in my family is attending college...and not a single person on this forum has better health care than I do currently 

IMG_1227.GIF.6dd1e0c597668eb7915e393c627f31f1.GIF

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sounds like you have made some good decisions in life.  Now time to pay up for those that haven't.  

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Sounds like you have made some good decisions in life.  Now time to pay up for those that haven't.  

I more than willing as a society to shoulder more burden for those less fortunate

Thats not how this works though....we don’t ever have to pay for anything. We can just keep printing money