Check your account email address ×

Bill Gates savior or devil?

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Do you think there’s a reason to depopulate?

Absolutely.....it sucks to be poor and the global elites have hoarded 99% of the total wealth. Anyone born today has about a 100% chance of being impoverished. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Absolutely.....it sucks to be poor and the global elites have hoarded 99% of the total wealth. Anyone born today has about a 100% chance of being impoverished. 

Actually many many people believe the life of the wealthy sucks. Most poor people are much happier!!!

what makes you most happy your family or your possessions ?

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Actually many many people believe the life of the wealthy sucks. Most poor people are much happier!!!

what makes you most happy your family or your possessions ?

What makes me happy is not struggling financially ....it makes me happy to have enough food or be able to go to the doctor when I’m sick. It makes me happy to be able to afford recreation. 

Most people born into this world won’t experience any of that 

46 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He’s the devil!!! He’s all about depopulation!! Fuck him

Bill Gates doesn’t support depopulating the Earth. What he’s trying to do is increase the lifespan of persons in developing countries so that parents will have less children in order to slow population growth.

Longer lifespan = less children born because parents don’t feel the need to have a pile of children with only some surviving. You know, like has been proven across all societies in recorded history. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SSFB said:

Bill Gates doesn’t support depopulating the Earth. What he’s trying to do is increase the lifespan of persons in developing countries so that parents will have less children in order to slow population growth.

Longer lifespan = less children born because parents don’t feel the need to have a pile of children with only some surviving. You know, like has been proven across all societies in recorded history. 

lol 😂 that’s your interpretation. he’s talking about mandatory vaccines and a vaccine card to do things like fly. 

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

lol 😂 that’s your interpretation. he’s talking about mandatory vaccines and a vaccine care to do things like fly. 

Go ahead and post a quote that shows him supporting depopulation. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Oh isn’t that cute, Bill standing next to Epstein is an indictment but if the future President does it, that’s fine. :lol:

HE KICKED EPSTEIN OUT OF MARALAGO!!!

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh isn’t that cute, Bill standing next to Epstein is an indictment but if the future President does it, that’s fine. :lol:

Been alotta that going on, on both sides.  Epstein threw around a shit ton of money, and schmoozed with the glitterati, lots of paparazzi were always around.  Pictures of him with others really only show who the glitterati were, not who was necessarily guilty of anything.  :bc: 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Been alotta that going on, on both sides.  Epstein threw around a shit ton of money, and schmoozed with the glitterati, lots of paparazzi were always around.  Pictures of him with others really only show who the glitterati were, not who was necessarily guilty of anything.  :bc: 

Being anywhere with that piece of shit shows a lack of awareness or caring. Like many nerds, Bill sometimes shows a lack of social awareness. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Being anywhere with that piece of shit shows a lack of awareness or caring. Like many nerds, Bill sometimes shows a lack of social awareness. 

A little like the cocaine fueled days back in Studio 54....every one who was anyone was there, with all kinds of shit going on, .like an out in the open secret.

Edited by DriftBusta

56 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I bet Epstein was fun to party with. 

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I’ll find the depopulation stuff

So let me get this straight, because Bill Gates has funded research on a vaccine that's now in trials it's convenient?? 

Did you even read the article associated with the tweet you found so compelling? If you did you would see that they are not the first, a Massachusetts company has been running trials since mid march. I guess that just slipped by the twitter freaks you follow because it didn't fit your agenda.