Check your account email address ×

Peter Navarro Knew

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

This story was out days ago. Same ole rehash ...

Maybe look at how is he doing now negative Nancy...?

April 6th he is doing better now that he has come to some realization that this is serious. 

8 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Our response to the virus was criminal, when the Chinese locked down Wuhan on Jaunary 23rd it should have been a call to arms in this country.

On January 26th Dr Fauci who most of you are saying is the one Trump should be listening to was saying the virus was not a major threat to the US.

It wasn't until days later that the heralded WHO said it could even be spread human to human.   Basically the next day Trump started banning travel from China and was called racist.   

Why do you guys keep ignoring these facts?

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

On January 26th Dr Fauci who most of you are saying is the one Trump should be listening to was saying the virus was not a major threat to the US.

It wasn't until days later that the heralded WHO said it could even be spread human to human.   Basically the next day Trump started banning travel from China and was called racist.   

Three letters.

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

BecAuzz!!  Trump bAd!!

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

BecAuzz!!  Trump bAd!!

In March local govt leaders like the mayor of NYC were telling people to get out and celebrate together.

12 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I'm sure Jared, Ivanka and the Dopey Twins...Eric and Donny Jr. are cleaning up. 

Yesss!  I'm sure they're getting rich, I bet you're on the case to detail how that is happening.  STFU already.  :lol: 

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

‘Locked down the borders’ :lol: 

How would you have phrased it Roseanne?

Fact is if when Trump issued the travel ban in late Jan if he also ordered or suggested complete self quarantine of non essential services the economy would have taken the same initial hit and while it likely would have limited the spread and deaths the same people bitching about Trump not taking it serious would have been bitching about him ruining the economy for low numbers of infections and fatalities.   Guaranteed.  

Edited by Highmark

10 hours ago, Highmark said:

Link please :thumbsup:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Link please :thumbsup:

Already posted it a number of times but here you go.   Also check out my link to the CDC saying the same basic thing on Jan 30th. 

I've listened to the interview.

https://radio.foxnews.com/2020/03/27/cdc-director-reacts-to-resurfaced-tape-of-dr-anthony-fauci-downplaying-virus-threat/

CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield called in to the Brian Kilmeade Show to discuss the nation's progress in its fight against the coronavirus pandemic. Among the topics discussed was unearthed audio of White House Coronavirus Task Force member and NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci from January 26th assuring Americans that the coronavirus is nothing to worry about.

"The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It's a very, very low risk to the United States," Dr. Fauci said on The CATS Roundtable. "It isn't something that the American public needs to worry about or be frightened about."

Director Redfield agreed with Dr. Fauci's assessment, saying that at that time in January the information coming out of China suggested "they were pretty certain that this was not transmitted human to human."

"Obviously that became corrected as they saw in the first three, four weeks in January that human to human spread was not only occurring it's actually, as I said, more infectious and I think that led to the situation that we're in today. I think no one could have predicted how transmissible, how infectious this virus really is," he added.

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Already posted it a number of times but here you go.   Also check out my link to the CDC saying the same basic thing on Jan 30th. 

I've listened to the interview.

https://radio.foxnews.com/2020/03/27/cdc-director-reacts-to-resurfaced-tape-of-dr-anthony-fauci-downplaying-virus-threat/

CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield called in to the Brian Kilmeade Show to discuss the nation's progress in its fight against the coronavirus pandemic. Among the topics discussed was unearthed audio of White House Coronavirus Task Force member and NIAID Director Dr. Anthony Fauci from January 26th assuring Americans that the coronavirus is nothing to worry about.

"The American people should not be worried or frightened by this. It's a very, very low risk to the United States," Dr. Fauci said on The CATS Roundtable. "It isn't something that the American public needs to worry about or be frightened about."

Director Redfield agreed with Dr. Fauci's assessment, saying that at that time in January the information coming out of China suggested "they were pretty certain that this was not transmitted human to human."

"Obviously that became corrected as they saw in the first three, four weeks in January that human to human spread was not only occurring it's actually, as I said, more infectious and I think that led to the situation that we're in today. I think no one could have predicted how transmissible, how infectious this virus really is," he added.

Thanks for the link, I'm surprised at Fauci's comment although it would be great to hear the whole context.

Intel was warning in late November about what was going on in Wuhan, I will say it again that it our response to the virus was criminal.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/intelligence-report-warned-of-coronavirus-crisis-as-early-as-november-sources/ar-BB12j7DP

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Thanks for the link, I'm surprised at Fauci's comment although it would be great to hear the whole context.

Intel was warning in late November about what was going on in Wuhan, I will say it again that it our response to the virus was criminal.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/intelligence-report-warned-of-coronavirus-crisis-as-early-as-november-sources/ar-BB12j7DP

I think the real concern was we weren't allowed in (CDC) and what was coming out of China and the WHO up until late January was it wasn't transferable person to person only animal to person.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2020/p0130-coronavirus-spread.html

Recognizing early on that the 2019-nCoV could potentially spread between people, CDC has been working closely with state and local partners to identify close contacts of confirmed 2019-nCoV cases. Public health officials identified this Illinois resident through contact tracing. Both patients are in stable condition.

“Given what we’ve seen in China and other countries with the novel coronavirus, CDC experts have expected some person-to-person spread in the US,” said CDC Director Robert R. Redfield, M.D.  “We understand that this may be concerning, but based on what we know now, we still believe the immediate risk to the American public is low.

What exactly was "criminal" and what should have been done different?

Edited by Highmark

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

More unknown sources.  If we were aware of it in Nov then China and the WHO were being more deceitful than we think.  

29 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I think the context is pretty clear.   They didn't think it was an issue then because they were being told by China and the WHO that there wasn't person to person infection. 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Vince sounds like he knows how this election is gonna go... :lol: