Check your account email address ×

China forces Italy to buy same coronavirus supplies it had donated to Beijing a few weeks ago

• Platinum Contributing Member

What a wonderful country.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-italy-coronavirus-supplies-buy-back

After telling the world that it would donate masks, face guards and testing equipment to Italy, China quietly backtracked and sold the Mediterranean country desperately-needed medical equipment, according to a report.

What's worse is that the personal protective equipment (PPE) China forced Italy to buy was actually the same PPE Italy donated to China before coronavirus rushed its own shores and killed nearly 16,000 people.

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hardly. 

The number of people dying daily seems to be trending downward in Italy. From 900/day on March 26 down to 500-600 the last couple of days. 

Its quite possible those numbers are skewed though. Italy may not be testing every person that dies of CV.

Hard to say what the real numbers are but it appears the number of deaths daily is trending down. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The number of people dying daily seems to be trending downward in Italy. From 900/day on March 26 down to 500-600 the last couple of days. 

Its quite possible those numbers are skewed though. Italy may not be testing every person that dies of CV.

Hard to say what the real numbers are but it appears the number of deaths daily is trending down. 

I just heard on the news that things seem to be flattening out in NYC as well...maybe social distancing and stay at home is working thank god. 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just heard on the news that things seem to be flattening out in NYC as well...maybe social distancing and stay at home is working thank god. 

Detroit is getting hit pretty hard. :news: 

https://www.metrotimes.com/news-hits/archives/2020/04/04/detroiters-defy-whitmers-stay-at-home-order-in-social-media-videos?fbclid=IwAR2p2scF9_SfZvd4YdYUEIwM4jqC5rebMSAvJoDNfoyfA4L5VuQSGEyPlxE

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

By hardly I wasn't meaning trending downward.   I meant that it was hardly a bust.   Considering the amount of fatalities in the short amount of time and the extreme precautions that were taken its hardly a bust.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

By hardly I wasn't meaning trending downward.   I meant that it was hardly a bust.   Considering the amount of fatalities in the short amount of time and the extreme precautions that were taken its hardly a bust.  

The flu generally hits them worse 

14 minutes ago, ACE said:

The flu generally hits them worse 

No it does not.   You are comparing a flu season of 6 months or more 1-1.5 months for this.   On top of that besides vaccinating we really don't do much for the flu.   For this we shut down significant sections of the economy and made human contact far less.   Saying its the same as the flu is being obtuse to the facts.  

If a couple billion people worldwide end up with this we could see 10,000,000 lose their lives.   10x's what the flu kills. 

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No it does not.   You are comparing a flu season of 6 months or more 1-1.5 months for this.   On top of that besides vaccinating we really don't do much for the flu.   For this we shut down significant sections of the economy and made human contact far less.   Saying its the same as the flu is being obtuse to the facts.  

If a couple billion people worldwide end up with this we could see 10,000,000 lose their lives.   10x's what the flu kills. 

Yes it does look at the numbers 

this thing has flopped out early. 

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yes it does look at the numbers 

this thing has flopped out early. 

You are flat out wrong.   

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Except the numbers show I’m right 

No they don't.   Its not an apples to apples comparison with how society has changed the way we've lived.  

56 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Oh I totally get it and agree. Ace is just being a dip shit. :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No they don't.   Its not an apples to apples comparison with how society has changed the way we've lived.  

Which would be stopping the flu as well if it’s working so 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Kind of like with Cats.....he's not worth having a conversation on this with.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

The virus cult gets so mad when you point out how little people it’s killing it’s pretty bizarre 

The reason its not killing significantly more is the drastic measures we have taken to combat the spread and the huge response from our medical professionals across the country to save every life possible. Most reasonable people understand this. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

The reason its not killing significantly more is the drastic measures we have taken to combat the spread and the huge response from our medical professionals across the country to save every life possible. Most reasonable people understand this. 

You're talking to a guy who purposely is trying to be edgy and make it his thing.  

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We don’t know that for a fact. Plus If it does it’s slowed the flu as well. And flu is till kicking it’s ass big time 

26 minutes ago, ACE said:

Except the numbers show I’m right 

Not the numbers per day :guzzle: you don't run out of IC units or ventilators or have to build tent hospitals for the flu  :flush:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Not the numbers per day :guzzle: you don't run out of IC units or ventilators or have to build tent hospitals for the flu  :flush:

That’s like scoring more field goals but having way less points 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

He cant help it. When he looks out his barn window and see's no dead people , all is good. Cept he is forgetting that when he looks out his barn window he never saw any people.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Those fucking chinks should be made to pay for this mess. Their cover-up fuck us all right in the ass.

Tucker Carlson is ranting against China, right now. Says Britain is pissed off big time that Boris Johnson is very sick. Says there will be global ECONOMIC retaliation against China. One author just wrote a book saying that China will collapse over this. I SAY...…………..GOOD!!!!!

The world should crush those fukkers.