Check your account email address ×

The Illegals Are Staying.....

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Deportation has been happening for years.  Obama's admin has deported more than any other pres. Something over the 2mil mark.  All they need to do is ramp it up a bit.  And if local city and states wanna "cut their own path"...well, good for them....state/federal funding gets cut.  See how the non-illegals like their local-yokals that are in power then.  Good luck.

Personally, I just want the surge of illegals being given safe harbor here stopped or slowed dramatically.  They wanna become citizens?  Fine...we have a path for that..and always have.

Asterisk on bold. Rules for what constitutes deportation were changed under Obama to include those simply turned away at the border.

Just now, spin_dry said:

cost/benefit comes into play. how much are these states producing because of mexicans? federal money might look paultry in comparison to losing what the workers provide to the economy. 

And their free health care, and education, and food stamps and on and on

Just now, spin_dry said:

compare the current chicago murder rate to the early 90's or "70's. 

It is pretty clear that the current problem is due to a single drug lord moving his operations into the city.  I never understood why Obama didn't take the fight to the guy seems like it would have been a political homerun. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

cost/benefit comes into play. how much are these states producing because of mexicans? federal money might look paultry in comparison to losing what the workers provide to the economy. 

I, and most others, could give a rat's ass about that.

It's just like abortion man... pay the short dollar up front, not the long dollar out back.

Or does that only work for fetuses?

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

I, and most others, could give a rat's ass about that.

It's just like abortion man... pay the short dollar up front, not the long dollar out back.

Or does that only work for fetuses?

fetuses don't concern me. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I could....but I'd rather have you post up the "benefits" that your side has been spinning first then tear it all apart.  Let's do that!  Ewww.....so much fun!  :lol2:

i simply stated that the states would look at their options. you're the one that seems so sure of what they'll decide. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i simply stated that the states would look at their options. you're the one that seems so sure of what they'll decide. 

No, that's not what happened at all.  You stated "this simply won't happen".  I stated what could happen after that.

51 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Stop handing them federal money for their police forces....that is how they did the 55mph speed limit and the .08 DWI

That's exactly what needs to happen.  Those cities would change their tune pretty fast

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

unless trump creates a federal deportation force, this simply won't happen. several city police departments have already indicated that they won't enforce the law. the majority of state governors in states with large metropolitan areas are democrates. so count out the state police as well. should be fun to see how he's gonna pull this off. 

43 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, that's not what happened at all.  You stated "this simply won't happen".  I stated what could happen after that.

27 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

making up quotes again. how nice. 

Memories....they are short for libs.

Hey....I just wanna help!  

• Like 1