Check your account email address ×

Country is gripped in a pandemic and he’s got to make it about him.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

Boy when you get told what your talking point are you let loose doncha.... :lol:

No talking point...listen to the guy...it’s obvious. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No talking point...listen to the guy...it’s obvious. 

do you listen to some of the dumbass questions he gets asked, and the average age of some of those wet behind the ears fresh out of college so called journalists?  I don't blame him for putting them in their place.  In fact I think its hilarious.  :lol: 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahh yes...the media and Obama...two classic deflections. :handjob:

9FFB602D-9519-4670-A18D-90ECEC459938.jpeg.ef3beb524e3616bec559eee622418b04.jpeg

Obama walks around with a selfie stick but Trump is a narcissist... :lol:

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

So my statement was correct. Thanks

But you left us to believe it had been going on,..after Cohen tried to fuck over the company promising things he was unable to deliver because Trump isn't Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden wanting side deals for money..

It's kinda like how you did the thing last week about Melania being on the board for the Kennedy CTR and presented it like it got that money..But with a little research it was an unpaid position, Honorary, Hillary, Michelle, Laura..All the first lady's are given one it's not out of the normal for decades..

Just sad for the Dems, when you have to attempt to win by deception, you have to know you're fucked..

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What bothers me most is how he cuts people off, and dominates the conversation. That irritates me beyond belief. 

My daughter says to me Friday when we were watching the news conference..

" You just said shut the fuck up like 30 times dad, impressive" bahahaha..Fuck the guy should just legit, shut the fuck up!

• Thanks 1

I wonder if Trump is imploding. 

He's fighting with reporters.

He's firing people left and right.

It's as if he's putting out brushfires all around him. 

I've noticed many articles, postings, editorials, in the last week or two, mentioning Cuomo replacing Biden. 

I kinda' saw this coming weeks ago. 

I don't know if it will get that far, but there is a groundswell of a push for it.

I don't hate Trump, I just can't take 4 more years of him. He takes too much out of my psyche, on a daily basis. I can NOT take another four. I just can't. 

On 4/6/2020 at 2:33 PM, DriftBusta said:

do you listen to some of the dumbass questions he gets asked, and the average age of some of those wet behind the ears fresh out of college so called journalists?  I don't blame him for putting them in their place.  In fact I think its hilarious.  :lol: 

He just saddened one reporter the other day lol. The guy tried asking him about the oil prices. Trump cut him off and asked him if he knew the price of oil. The reporter started sputtering and didn't know. Trump then just moved on to another reporter's question. The reporter really should come prepared.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, small-bore said:

He just saddened one reporter the other day lol. The guy tried asking him about the oil prices. Trump cut him off and asked him if he knew the price of oil. The reporter started sputtering and didn't know. Trump then just moved on to another reporter's question. The reporter really should come prepared.

It's either that, or they try to ask the same question over and over again to try and "catch" him in some type of gotcha.  I don't blame him one bit for cutting these people off.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's either that, or they try to ask the same question over and over again to try and "catch" him in some type of gotcha.  I don't blame him one bit for cutting these people off.

Yup. I hope he continues to do it. They don’t care what’s going on in the world. The only agenda they have is to get trump at all costs. A few assholes in here fall into the same category. 

Fuck them all 

go trump 

48 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Its so blatantly obvious. I dont get how more people aren't pissed off at them for doing it. I mean I want to know what's going on with this pandemic and for them to waste his, his teams, and our time trying to catch someone in their "gotcha moment" at this point in time is absurd.. 

• Like 1

Trump said HE sent the ships and built the hospitals for New York. No, it was the trillions of dollars we TAXPAYERS have paid to the federal government for years, that paid for that fukkin boat, and for the Javits re-do. That's his job as president...……...to serve the people of America.

Secondly, the president of the USA is the most euphorically glorious position in the world. With that glory comes responsibility, stress, contention, derision, criticism, and intense political rivalry.

Trump can't stand the heat, and it shows. He does not get to pick and choose SOFT-BALL questions at his pressers. Verbal attack comes with the turf. 

If he can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen.

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump said HE sent the ships and built the hospitals for New York. No, it was the trillions of dollars we TAXPAYERS have paid to the federal government for years, that paid for that fukkin boat, and for the Javits re-do. That's his job as president...……...to serve the people of America.

Secondly, the president of the USA is the most euphorically glorious position in the world. With that glory comes responsibility, stress, contention, derision, criticism, and intense political rivalry.

Trump can't stand the heat, and it shows. He does not get to pick and choose SOFT-BALL questions at his pressers. Verbal attack comes with the turf. 

If he can't stand the heat, he should get out of the kitchen.

Yeah well that ain't going to happen and he's going to win re election in a land slide.  4 more years of TDS, and being insulted by haters because they're too fucking dim witted to see that he's the best option for the country.  I stopped giving a fuck what other people think of my opinion a long time ago.  And Trump doesn't give a fuck either.  That's half the reason he gets the support that he does.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah well that ain't going to happen and he's going to win re election in a land slide.  4 more years of TDS, and being insulted by haters because they're too fucking dim witted to see that he's the best option for the country.  I stopped giving a fuck what other people think of my opinion a long time ago.  And Trump doesn't give a fuck either.  That's half the reason he gets the support that he does.

If the idiot dems run Biden, yes he might very well get re-elected.

If they draft Cuomo, then it's a whole new ball-game. 

What is your TOTAL NET WORTH? You're in opposition to what I've posted, let's see what you have to back up your strong opinion of Trump. 

I know you LOVE the Bushes too. 

Trump might be YOUR best option for the country, but he' not mine. I liked his initial stand on immigration, and that he was gonna' make MEXICO pay for the wall. Why did he take 5 BILLION dollars of my TAX DOLLARS to start building? What has Mexico paid so far? 

What happened to his LOVER, Kim Jong Un? That went south!!

What happened to his great relationship with Xi Xinping? Oh, no problem, just killed thousands of Americans and fucked our economy beyond belief. 

Need I go on?????? Why are you so loyal and devoted to the Trumps and Bushes? 

I suspect it's because you like having a WASP as president. You're willing to accept abject incompetence for the glory of the prestige and power. 

There can be no other justifiable reason. 

53 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

9454B364-2288-4D22-9920-420EC9FB6172.png

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Its so blatantly obvious. I dont get how more people aren't pissed off at them for doing it. I mean I want to know what's going on with this pandemic and for them to waste his, his teams, and our time trying to catch someone in their "gotcha moment" at this point in time is absurd.. 

Take a good look.  All they want is some type of "gotcha"  even if it is a lie.  They are sheep and do as they are told.

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If the idiot dems run Biden, yes he might very well get re-elected.

If they draft Cuomo, then it's a whole new ball-game. 

What is your TOTAL NET WORTH? You're in opposition to what I've posted, let's see what you have to back up your strong opinion of Trump. 

I know you LOVE the Bushes too. 

Trump might be YOUR best option for the country, but he' not mine. I liked his initial stand on immigration, and that he was gonna' make MEXICO pay for the wall. Why did he take 5 BILLION dollars of my TAX DOLLARS to start building? What has Mexico paid so far? 

What happened to his LOVER, Kim Jong Un? That went south!!

What happened to his great relationship with Xi Xinping? Oh, no problem, just killed thousands of Americans and fucked our economy beyond belief. 

Need I go on?????? Why are you so loyal and devoted to the Trumps and Bushes? 

I suspect it's because you like having a WASP as president. You're willing to accept abject incompetence for the glory of the prestige and power. 

There can be no other justifiable reason. 

None of your business what my total net worth is, more than some less than others.  wgas.  I already mentioned that I don’t give a fuck who doesn’t like my opinion.  You can have yours and I’ll keep mine.  There is not one, single, viable candidate to challenge him.  None.  Zero.  And that works for me.  The best part will be when he hand picks his successor in 4 years, cuz I don’t see the Democrats getting their shit together anytime soon.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

9454B364-2288-4D22-9920-420EC9FB6172.png

Fake news.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Point out where it’s a lie.

It’s been debunked here 20x already.  Pay attention.

Edited by DriftBusta