Check your account email address ×

Sound Advice From an RN

We have a great friend that headed to NYC because they were looking for ICU nurses. She has been sitting in her hotel room for three days waiting for the call to go in and relieve and help out local medical staff.  She is thankful that she isn’t needed yet. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Meanwhile golf courses in the retirement communities of AZ are jam packed with dumbasses 

There was a group of 6 on the local course today. I’m not sure if they were club workers or trespassers. The course isn’t open. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There was a group of 6 on the local course today. I’m not sure if they were club workers or trespassers. The course isn’t open. 

There are 20-30 cars at the local private CC today and most days lately, as I drive by every day on the way to work.  Is it so bad, if they observe proper sanitary and spacial rules, to get out and just unwind on the course?   Meanwhile I had to stay in line today to get into Home Depot, cause they were limiting admission to 100 customers at a time, because I guess these kinds of businesses are deemed essential, along with the liquor stores, hardware stores, etc.  :dunno:  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There are 20-30 cars at the local private CC today and most days lately, as I drive by every day on the way to work.  Is it so bad, if they observe proper sanitary and spacial rules, to get out and just unwind on the course?   Meanwhile I had to stay in line today to get into Home Depot, cause they were limiting admission to 100 customers at a time, because I guess these kinds of businesses are deemed essential, along with the liquor stores, hardware stores, etc.  :dunno:  :bc: 

Put a couple boomers in a golf cart together and it's not social distancing.  Though, it's confusing as hell what is and isn't open.  The USFS has closed the launches at my nearest lake, but the marina is still open so folks with boats in slips can go out.  It's heaven for those folks.  Other lakes are open as usual.  Wisconsin is the same thing.  Some launches on the Fox/Winnebago system are closed.  Others have waived their normal launch fees to encourage folks to get out.

17 hours ago, Matt said:

Meanwhile golf courses in the retirement communities of AZ are jam packed with dumbasses 

no reason not to be,  take seperate carts,  stay away from each other and who cares.  My parents are still golfing a few days a week.