Check your account email address ×

Let's be honest.....

Just now, Zambroski said:

You represent the weak and the inept.  The problem with modern liberals is, you’ve all somehow figured you represent the strong and competent.  This is why you cower you the WHO and the UN as gods of the planet.

Just a weak weak response. You’re writing gibberish. 

Just something that I was told a few minutes ago. Again, I was told this but not buying into it or not at this point. I was told that our special forces are being stationed at our borders to prepare for a biological invasion by China. Is it bullshit? Maybe but the source is fairly connected. Makes you wonder why Trudeau was all butthurt about stationing troops at the U.S.-Ca. border. Remember, it's just what I was told so don't shit all over me for putting it out there.

36 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Just something that I was told a few minutes ago. Again, I was told this but not buying into it or not at this point. I was told that our special forces are being stationed at our borders to prepare for a biological invasion by China. Is it bullshit? Maybe but the source is fairly connected. Makes you wonder why Trudeau was all butthurt about stationing troops at the U.S.-Ca. border. Remember, it's just what I was told so don't shit all over me for putting it out there.

Hey, where you been? Isn't that shutting the barn doors, AFTER the horses got out?  

48 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Wtf is “biological invasion”

2 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

STFU lot LIZZARD 

Hey Faggy, I mean Draggy, where ya' been, ya' cock-smokin', dick lickin', ball garglin', cum-suckin' geek????  

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

Kooky bullshit.

Neal

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Kooky bullshit.

Neal

Could very well be but biological warfare is a helluva lot cheaper than conventional. Do you think that the chinese are capable of this? Pearl Harbor, 9-11 and ???? Not many saw those coming.

Edited by J. Jackson

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Could very well be but biological warfare is a helluva lot cheaper than conventional. Do you think that the chinese are capable of this? Pearl Harbor, 9-11 and ???? Not many saw those coming.

How the fuck are troops at the border going to dissuade that :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Lots of conspiracies will go around.

Command teams were locked in Cheyenne Maintain this week.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8162937/Coronavirus-drives-army-command-teams-infamous-Cheyenne-mountain-bunker.html

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How the fuck are troops at the border going to dissuade that :lol:

Because some assclown thinks some chink is going to cruise across with it in his pocket, when they could do the same coming thru an airport. An airport that should have already been closed down.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

Because some assclown thinks some chink is going to cruise across with it in his pocket, when they could do the same coming thru an airport. An airport that should have already been closed down.

The Chinese ship us 40 trillion tons of junk per day. If they want to infect us with a bio weapon I don’t think they are gonna rub it on a Mexicans blanket and have them jump the border :lol:

2 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

No I do not.  They are not capable of something so obviously not a bioweapon.

Neal

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sometimes, a thread here takes a turn so idiotic and senseless that, we’ll.......

Bye.

You mean like so idiotic that you're the only one left yapping in it?  Yea, I see that happen every day here. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I want to put that on billboards on expressways all over the country. 

Donald Trump has exposed this phenomenon at a level never before seen. I stems from people giving in to the notion that anything which challenges their uneducated preconceived notions is fake news. It’s disappointing and infuriating all at once. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Donald Trump has exposed this phenomenon at a level never before seen. I stems from people giving in to the notion that anything which challenges their uneducated preconceived notions is fake news. It’s disappointing and infuriating all at once. 

Stubborn ignorance. My dad's family is German, I've lived with that my whole life. :lol: