Check your account email address ×

2021 Sled of the Year

Its already in the bag. I cant believe the 2020 XCR SWB didnt do better but if the 2020 137 was sled of the year this one is already in for 2021 and going forward...

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Cool commercial :thumbsup:

Watch this one. Luke tells everyone to fuck off with their accusations of being brand biased and paid off. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Watch this one. Luke tells everyone to fuck off with their accusations of being brand biased and paid off. 

The Polesters do the same thing with ATVs, the similarity was unreal.  Make up a bunch of criteria that Polaris can be the best at and then claim they don't know anything about the reliability.  Go back to the 2019 Polaris 850 videos and they say it was only a handful.  One of the guys in our group just put in his second motor.  The CVT setup on the Polaris ATVs is known to be one of the worst.  Of course this isn't mentioned and no points given for reliability or cost of operation/maintenance.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

The Polesters do the same thing with ATVs, the similarity was unreal.  Make up a bunch of criteria that Polaris can be the best at and then claim they don't know anything about the reliability.  Go back to the 2019 Polaris 850 videos and they say it was only a handful.  One of the guys in our group just put in his second motor.  The CVT setup on the Polaris ATVs is known to be one of the worst.  Of course this isn't mentioned and no points given for reliability or cost of operation/maintenance.

I rode a sportsman 850 last fall for 3 days and I liked it alot. I am thinking about buying a new 850 or 1000. It was alot of fun

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Has there been a flattering review of the procross since 12?  Not from the cat bag lickers here.   

In the video analer posted he said some nice things about the cat. The poo is still better.

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Supposedly the new matryx is tippy as fuck 

I will reiterate again that it was an awesome commercial :thumbsup:

But then I will beg @Anler and everyone else to go to the 6:08 mark to look at the cornering, the video shows that all the late model Poo's have lots of ski lift in the corners, but man that 1996 XCR 600 railed the corner like 2020 Procross, and that's a fact and with that I say hats off to the 1996 XCR 600 :bowdown:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I rode a sportsman 850 last fall for 3 days and I liked it alot. I am thinking about buying a new 850 or 1000. It was alot of fun

For just riding around on a new machine like the Lesters do, I'm sure it is fun.  Probably an ideal machine for that.  A belt drive with plastic racks is useless to me.

The 850 on the second motor I mentioned is now in the shop for a new starter.

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Has there been a flattering review of the procross since 12?  Not from the cat bag lickers here.   

They really bragged up the 2020 riot oops 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

But then I will beg @Anler and everyone else to go to the 6:08 mark to look at the cornering, the video shows that all the late model Poo's have lots of ski lift in the corners, but man that 1996 XCR 600 railed the corner like 2020 Procross, and that's a fact and with that I say hats off to the 1996 XCR 600 :bowdown:

Do we have to carry spare jack shafts, other parts and a check to buy a new sled mid trip? :snack: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yeah. They said the matrix is great for the active rider. The same thing they said about the XP when it came out and it handled like ass. Inside ski lift like crazy unless you worked the shit out of yourself. 

Just now, rump-rider said:

The Lester’s suck, and Levi works for Polaris too so you know what he’s going to say.

These reviews have much more credibility since they’re actual riders...

That was painful to watch.  I....... Like.........the.......uh.........assault...... Not a good speaker 

2 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yeah. They said the matrix is great for the active rider. The same thing they said about the XP when it came out and it handled like ass. Inside ski lift like crazy unless you worked the shit out of yourself. 

I had to stop the Lavallee video.  New plastics and they stand there and try to make up reasons why the new one is way better than the old one.

4 minutes ago, rump-rider said:

The Lester’s suck, and Levi works for Polaris too so you know what he’s going to say.

These reviews have much more credibility since they’re actual riders...

What I don't like about the AXYS is how hard it was to move around on.  All I heard from Anler, Ben, and the Lesters was about how the AXYS is the Jesus sled and how great the riding position was.  Now a sled that is easy to move around on like the Procross is the greatest.

• Like 1

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

What I don't like about the AXYS is how hard it was to move around on.  All I heard from Anler, Ben, and the Lesters was about how the AXYS is the Jesus sled and how great the riding position was.  Now a sled that is easy to move around on like the Procross is the greatest.

You’re fucking cracked....the procross forces you back on the sled. You can move anywhere on the axys

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yeah the procross is so versatile.