Check your account email address ×

Did the Fed Just Accidentally Trigger a Housing Market Crash?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  What led you back to this from my post.  Butt hurt?  Yea...

I'm just trying figure out which plan  you are going to implement even though I know you aren't going to do shit.  :lol::nudie:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm just trying figure out which pan you are going to implement even though I know you aren't going to do shit.  :lol::nudie:

This makes.no sense then. But, don’t let me obstruct your continued panic and growing hatred for those who won’t join you.

14 minutes ago, bussman said:

Maybe I’ll get lucky with the way the housing market ends up when we are ready to buy in the next 18-24 months. :bc: 

You still thinking about going north?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

^^^^^ this brain dead motherfucker is right in par with Dripper 

Use your brain and ask yourself why the fed doesn't want to stop the tax collection for a year.   Keep following the bullshit, that little 1200 dollar carrot.  You want the handout just like others in here.

Just now, racer254 said:

Use your brain and ask yourself why the fed doesn't want to stop the tax collection for a year.   Keep following the bullshit, that little 1200 dollar carrot.  You want the handout just like others in here.

Why all the 'you just want a handout' bullshit? 

Uncle Don wants us to have that money. Lol.

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What the fuck does that even mean? 

Exhibit A  ^^^

There are people in this world who like to "act" clever by making simple solutions as complicated as possible.   Usually those people have an one hell of a big ego.   They hide their own ineptitude by trying to make complicated solutions, so that they have to "explain" it to everyone hoping the audience will revel at their intelligence.    I see it with many programmers, trying to do as much with some one line command as possible hoping that some other developer will look at it and just be amazed at their genius.  Security through obscurity!

Edited by racer254

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Exhibit A  ^^^

There are people in this world who like to "act" clever by making simple solutions as complicated as possible.   Usually those people have an one hell of a big ego.   They hide their own ineptitude by trying to make complicated solutions, so that they have to "explain" it to everyone hoping the audience will revel at their intelligence.    I see it with many programmers, trying to do as much with some one line command as possible hoping that some other developer will look at it and just be amazed at their genius.  Security through obscurity!

It defies logic that you understand programming in any way, shape, or form

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Like many, it's too simple for him to understand.  The KISS method really escapes the simpletons it was named after.

52 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

What the fuck does that even mean? 

:lmao:

Cross eyed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nobody can understand you racer  because

you make no fucking sense.

22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It defies logic that you understand programming in any way, shape, or form

It seriously goes way over both your heads?  Do you understand the term "security by obscurity"?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bussman said:

Yes, but haven’t ruled out maybe something happening that makes Illinois worth staying in. 

More than likely it won't be because of your beloved Bears. :lmao:

Seriously though, Green Bay is perfect for you. Not far from snow and the euphoria of becoming a Packer fan. :lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

More than likely it won't be because of your beloved Bears. :lmao:

Seriously though, Green Bay is perfect for you. Not far from snow and the euphoria of becoming a Packer fan. :lol:

Bite your tongue you cunt. :lol: 

• Haha 1