Check your account email address ×

Don't care who you are......

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mother fucker was just cool as a cucumber too.  

He said, "Hold my diet Pepsi and watch this."

They yelled, "Put your goggles on...."

He turned and said, "Nawww...be right back...."

:lol: 

Let’s jump a powder skid over a hard pack launch and landing when you’re shaped like Trump. What could go wrong? :lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, bussman said:

Let’s jump a powder skid over a hard pack launch and landing when you’re shaped like Trump. What could go wrong? :lol: 

He cased the fuck out of that one foot landing ramp running close to 8000 rpm.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, bussman said:

Those skids have been complete piles of shit since the first HCR came out. Make all the excuses you want. That was a little 3’ bump. Nothing more than a driveway jump. My 76 Pantera would have fared better than that pile of shit. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Those skids have been complete piles of shit since the first HCR came out. Make all the excuses you want. That was a little 3’ bump. Nothing more than a driveway jump. My 76 Pantera would have fared better than that pile of shit. 

Oh relax.

2016 Switchback and he didn't jump shit....first ride.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1585538&

This guy made that jump!  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1116.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	198.4 KB
ID:	1587226

This guy made it at half speed  :lol: 

attachment.php?attachmentid=1587466&

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

I prefer to call him billy goat.:lol:

Why?

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fuck what a pile of junk

Man, you would have somehow totaled your shit mid-air just before your epic get off.....all before impact.  :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why?

Man, you would have somehow totaled your shit mid-air just before your epic get off.....all before impact.  :lmao:

Last time I bent rails like that it was because my sled was 270hp and I dropped it 10’ at 75mph on the throttle hard. A real ass puckerer ....not some poser shit like that

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Last time I bent rails like that it was because my sled was 270hp and I dropped it 10’ at 75mph on the throttle hard. A real ass puckerer ....not some poser shit like that

You needed 270 hp to drop ten feet at 75 mph?  That’s weird.  

All rails, of all brands, will bend if torqued just enough.  Longer rails will bend more easily but I’ve seen bent SX and XC rails too.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You needed 270 hp to drop ten feet at 75 mph?  That’s weird.  

All rails, of all brands, will bend if torqued just enough.  Longer rails will bend more easily but I’ve seen bent SX and XC rails too.

No ....the drop was because I was in a trail I wasn’t super familiar with and came over a small ridge out of a corner that had a large drop on the other side. A typical 800 would have been doing 40 but my turbo sled was doing 70. I came off the top of that hill and landed 70’ or so out in the flats. Scared the shit out of me lol

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No ....the drop was because I was in a trail I wasn’t super familiar with and came over a small ridge out of a corner that had a large drop on the other side. A typical 800 would have been doing 40 but my turbo sled was doing 70. I came off the top of that hill and landed 70’ or so out in the flats. Scared the shit out of me lol

I’ve done that.  Did a big one a couple years back that I wasn’t quite sure I was gonna walk away from when my skis started heading down.  Just thought it was a normal uphill run so goosed it.  Oooops!  The three behind me did the same.  One landed without his sled.  :lmao:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’ve done that.  Did a big one a couple years back that I wasn’t quite sure I was gonna walk away from when my skis started heading down.  Just thought it was a normal uphill run so goosed it.  Oooops!  The three behind me did the same.  One landed without his sled.  :lmao:

I usually can time out what speed I can carry pretty well off most risers....this one was more of an abrupt drop. Had I been riding a stockish sled I never would have had near enough speed to land all the way to the flat. That turbo 1200 skidoo was fucking nasty out of corners. 20-100 happened in a blink

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I usually can time out what speed I can carry pretty well off most risers....this one was more of an abrupt drop. Had I been riding a stockish sled I never would have had near enough speed to land all the way to the flat. That turbo 1200 skidoo was fucking nasty out of corners. 20-100 happened in a blink

Riding at too high of speed on unknown trails is extremely foolish....and we are all guilty of it at times.  Jesus...I still almost manage a nice get off on the trails I know every so often.  It’s a substrate that can change as the day goes on.

Something funny in that video too, I bet the drone operator was thinking he wasn’t going to go that high.  :lol: