Check your account email address ×

trump's maternity leave plan

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

:nuts: care to explain or are you just going to post your typical useless post

You are a fucking idiot, you think that holding a job finding someone to do it temporarily cost nothing??? You are the stupidest idiot on this board without exception :finger: 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

In Canada it costs the workplace nothing - and if you can compare a child to a goldfish then in your case yes.

W .hat is being proposed in USA isn't helping anyone, I agree there

not sure how chit works in CA but I am willing to bet the farm it is costing business owner something some place along the line.  NOTHING IS FREE

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not sure how chit works in CA but I am willing to bet the farm it is costing business owner something some place along the line.  NOTHING IS FREE

WRONG AGAIN FAIL is a blistering imbecile, he has ZERO fucking clue :guzzle: It cost huge 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

A business pays employment insurance which is a cost of doing business, no other costs - Making a business pay an employee plus the fill in person is really a stupid idea 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

A business pays employment insurance which is a cost of doing business, no other costs - Making a business pay an employee plus the fill in person is really a stupid idea 

well I assume it is like the unemployment and workers comp I have to pay and I can assure u they are not cheep and u deff do everything u can to not have to file or your rates go up

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

In Canada it costs the workplace nothing - and if you can compare a child to a goldfish then in your case yes.

What is being proposed in USA isn't helping anyone, I agree there

How does it cost the workplace nothing?  It costs small businesses big time.  How you do not understand this is mind boggling?

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How does it cost the workplace nothing?  It costs small businesses big time.  How you do not understand this is mind boggling?

as I said in most cases no, but your blanket statement without any facts doesn't help the discussion.  Explain how this cost a lawn care business BIG TIME MONEY

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

your post is worthless MoMoNothing - are you suggesting no leave at all?  yes or no answer please

u know u are going to have a kid save your vacation and sick time . the rest s on your own dime . why should I have to pay because u fucked?

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well I assume it is like the unemployment and workers comp I have to pay and I can assure u they are not cheep and u deff do everything u can to not have to file or your rates go up

lol ya we call it employment insurance up here.  That fee doesn't change for a business in Canada, once a person is on leave you no longer pay their employment insurance - our system is very different from yours.

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No its not he is a stupid fuck doesn't understand even the most basic concepts :guzzle:

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

as I said in most cases no, but your blanket statement without any facts doesn't help the discussion.  Explain how this cost a lawn care business BIG TIME MONEY

They still need to get the lawns cared for you STUPID FUCK :guzzle: 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

well like I said if said lawn care business has the office manager take 6 weeks off. now owner has to use his maternity insurance that he was required by law to buy . now he has to also hire a temp to fill the job. temps are usually starting at 20 to 50 depending on job now u used your insurance so like all insurance your rates go up. 

but yeah u are right it cost nothing to the owner because some one fucked he has to pay . fuck that. if a employer WANTS to offer that great he may get some good candidates because of it . the reality I see is the woman takes the   time covered then quits working for a few yrs. if hiring a young woman best to hire 1 with no husband or already a single mom .just saying  

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Lawn care?  How about any real skill.