Check your account email address ×

Mortality rate has increased 14% in the last 48hrs

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The push back from the left on any amount of closing borders throughout Trump’s presidency and indeed, when the question to do it came up at the onset of this virus, negates the delay...and Trump blame.

Cuomo is a total fucking ass clown whose own inept administration and his back peddling on his own lies has long since stripped his chances of trying to come out of this as some type of hero.

Too much politics set us way back. Democracies are weak in times like these. 

No idea on him - but he seems to be fairly well spoken & not a walking corpse like Biden. If this blows up bad - will cost Trump the election. 

Which imo - Trump isn't doing very good so far thru it.

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

What’s amazing here is behn is crossing his fingers here for hundreds of thousands of deaths just so he doesn’t look wrong again :lol: 

Remember when he spent years short-selling as the market was going up?  Now, he was right all along since the corona virus hit....but it’s not the corona that caused the dive, it was all his epic prognostications we were all too dumb to listen to as he lost his fortune along the way playing “I’m smarter than all you derpers!!”

Great times!  The best of times!!!!  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Remember when he spent years short-selling as the market was going up?  Now, he was right all along since the corona virus hit....but it’s not the corona that caused the dive, it was all his epic prognostications we were all too dumb to listen to as he lost his fortune along the way playing “I’m smarter than all you derpers!!”

Great times!  The best of times!!!!  :lol:

You’re dumb as a fucking stump....it doesn’t take someone with anything more than a 100iq and a 6th grade education to see that

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Too much politics set us way back. Democracies are weak in times like these. 

No idea on him - but he seems to be fairly well spoken & not a walking corpse like Biden. If this blows up bad - will cost Trump the election. 

Which imo - Trump isn't doing very good so far thru it.

Trump’s awful at handling this type of adversity.  He’s never had to do it.  He’s a poor leader but, not many thought he was a great one anyway.  Just the best we could get in the current field.  I seriously think Biden will stroke out or fall into some mental coma before the election.  That could open the door for Cuomo (other) who may have a better chance at defeating Trump.  Biden has zero.

Just now, f7ben said:

You’re dumb as a fucking stump....it doesn’t take someone with anything more than a 100iq and a 6th grade education to see that

Excuse us for not having a ton of faith in a 'genius' whose reply to most comments is 'derp'.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

This post is confusing.  Are you trigged, bruh? Just say you agree to avoid looking silly.

25 minutes ago, Snake said:

Nothing has exposed the vast pool of virology genius we have here like this virus.

1-800-232-4636

That's the CDC. Please call and contribute your expertise.

*behn calls CDC*

RING RING

”hello, this is the CDC”

behn— hello, it’s me again 

CDC — “ummm”

behn— “orange man bad, many deaths. You fucking retards.”  *floof floof floof*

CDC— “sir are you masturbating?”

behn— *feverishly fingering his butthole* “No you fucking retards”

CDC— “please stop calling us sir”

behn— “orange man bad you heard it here first.” *floof floof floof*

CDC — click

behn “WHY IS EVERYONE SUCH A FUCKING MORON 

*floof floof floof*

• Haha 4

• USA Contributing Member

Got up this morning, going in to work where I will social isolate myself on a job. Guess I’m lucky that I can work around very few people.

Read this post and realized that I should be out back digging my social isolation bunker and filling it with toilet paper and bottled water. The sky is falling!

Yes, it’s a pandemic, take a breath, your still here.  Go outside and wash the car, get off the internet and stop watching cnn and fox.  Let it play out, all you can do is follow the rules.  If you need something to do pull up a utube vid on how to build a ventelator out of old, useless arctic cat parts.

did you hear Trump wants to have his signature on all the welfare checks that will be going out?  Maybe he can mail out a pen with his name on it as well.  

Why waste time arguing over petty shit. Go do something useful to do today.  I'm going in late because I need to hit the gun store and buy some ammo.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Kind of like your bil’s sig on your welfare check when he pulled you off the streets and gave you a “job”.  You take home office supplies when his head was turned as well Mr Welcher?  God dam your a miserable fuck. 

love the fact his sig triggered you,  I’m sure you’ll take the money regardless. 

17 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Got up this morning, going in to work where I will social isolate myself on a job. Guess I’m lucky that I can work around very few people.

Read this post and realized that I should be out back digging my social isolation bunker and filling it with toilet paper and bottled water. The sky is falling!

Yes, it’s a pandemic, take a breath, your still here.  Go outside and wash the car, get off the internet and stop watching cnn and fox.  Let it play out, all you can do is follow the rules.  If you need something to do pull up a utube vid on how to build a ventelator out of old, useless arctic cat parts.

did you hear Trump wants to have his signature on all the welfare checks that will be going out?  Maybe he can mail out a pen with his name on it as well.  

Why waste time arguing over petty shit. Go do something useful to do today.  I'm going in late because I need to hit the gun store and buy some ammo.

Take your own advice shitbird.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

He’s got some hurt feeling this morning. Shitty way to start the day. :lol: 

No kidding...poor little fella needs to turn that frown upside down!!   

• Haha 1

• USA Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Take your own advice shitbird.

You paint yourself into a corner again?  Go home and puff your chest out in front of your wife and kids and tell them how smart you are, everyone else is laughing.  

When all this is over l hope you take the time and look back at all this crap that fits your narrative that you post and realize what an asshole you sound like. 

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump’s awful at handling this type of adversity.  He’s never had to do it.  He’s a poor leader but, not many thought he was a great one anyway.  Just the best we could get in the current field.  I seriously think Biden will stroke out or fall into some mental coma before the election.  That could open the door for Cuomo (other) who may have a better chance at defeating Trump.  Biden has zero.

I like the cocky Donald - but he needs to set the ego aside right now. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

You paint yourself into a corner again?  Go home and puff your chest out in front of your wife and kids and tell them how smart you are, everyone else is laughing.  

When all this is over l hope you take the time and look back at all this crap that fits your narrative that you post and realize what an asshole you sound like. 

I'm home now and is that what you do....brag about your sled site exploits.....weird.

Hey honey look...I just brought up MC's dead BIL again...goddamn I'm good!!!!  :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks