Check your account email address ×

Stihl Products...

1 hour ago, yami123 said:

Went with the 40. Picked up a blower as well. Picked up 2 6-packs of oil which doubled the warranty on each to 4 years a piece. $336 OTD :bc:

Snapchat-6038965984512335315.jpgNice I have the same blower. It's about 10 years old.

I have an Echo weedwacker/trimmer and its been pretty good. I needed a brushcutter and picked up the Stihl FS90 (straight shaft) with a saw blade and very happy with it. It"s amazing what the blade goes thru and with the amount of brush that I have to get rid of it was worth it.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On May 20, 2016 at 4:19 PM, smokin george said:

I have an Echo weedwacker/trimmer and its been pretty good. I needed a brushcutter and picked up the Stihl FS90 (straight shaft) with a saw blade and very happy with it. It"s amazing what the blade goes thru and with the amount of brush that I have to get rid of it was worth it.

That's the same one I have.  Great trimmer. Also have a 290 Chainsaw. Need to get a blower in the next couple of weeks. 

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 6:37 AM, Dieselgeek said:

I spent some time looking at Stihl trimmers yesterday. I think I'm going to go with the kombi system. Probably going all out with the km 130r.

I have the 130R. Its nice just a little heavy.

On 5/20/2016 at 9:04 AM, yami123 said:

Is there anything better??? Looking to go pick up a new weed wacker today and eventually a leaf blower. Seems stihl gets great reviews. Looking at these 2 as I would like to stay under 200 max. Anyone have any input on these??? Does echo make decent stuff?

No  :bc:

Edited by SmeeAgain