Check your account email address ×

Coronavirus: Teenage boy whose death was linked to COVID-19 turned away from urgent care for not having insurance

LOL!  How, exactly, was it linked to corona?  Says he went into cardiac arrest....and not much else.  Wow!  Now this shit just gives you a heart attack!  YOUNG PEOPLE BEWARE!!!! (Especially when you are taking enough drugs to give you a heart attack)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  How, exactly, was it linked to corona?  Says he went into cardiac arrest....and not much else.  Wow!  Now this shit just gives you a heart attack!  YOUNG PEOPLE BEWARE!!!! (Especially when you are taking enough drugs to give you a heart attack)

You know when your lungs fill up with fluid you can go into cardiac arrest right? It's called congestive heart failure. This is why you dumb mother fuckers shouldn't be making any important decisions. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Anler said:

You know when your lungs fill up with fluid you can go into cardiac arrest right? It's called congestive heart failure. This is why you dumb mother fuckers shouldn't be making any important decisions. 

Careful. He’s an expert on head injuries. :lol: 

i still dont get why this was the hospitals fault when any ass clown can get insurance and CA flips the bill if you are a resident . he'll you don't even have to fill out the paperwork your self they have people to do that for you in any language you speak 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

You are a fucking moron.  I’ve never thought much different.  But, I enjoy your entertainment at times so, you may live.  

So you think this was Carrroooona, eh?  And all drowning victims die from heart attacks?  Also, google “congestive heart failure”.  Dummy.

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Careful. He’s an expert on head injuries. :lol: 

No, but I know there are three categories and I don’t make bullshit health diagnosis shit up as I go because I think I’m some kind of health expert that is really just a 40 hour class to get a state licensed as a drug addict and petty criminal counselor.  You are fucking mental health hobbyist!

LOL!  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

i still dont get why this was the hospitals fault when any ass clown can get insurance and CA flips the bill if you are a resident . he'll you don't even have to fill out the paperwork your self they have people to do that for you in any language you speak 

It most likely wasn’t and the “rest of the story”, as they say, isn’t in the article.  Moto was trying to be “woke” while pointing out how we should have socialized medicine but, fucked it all up between bong hits and polishing the barrel of some clapped together pile of shit attempt at a tactical weapon he ordered piece by piece online.  :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It most likely wasn’t and the “rest of the story”, as they say, isn’t in the article.  Moto was trying to be “woke” while pointing out how we should have socialized medicine but, fucked it all up between bong hits and polishing the barrel of some clapped together pile of shit attempt at a tactical weapon he ordered piece by piece online.  :lol:

A sub 7# 308 isn't just something you throw together. I know wtf I'm doing.

None of it's 'milspec' garbage either. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

You ever lap and square up a receiver? Headspace a bolt? Boresight a scope? Lap a muzzle brake? Torque a barrel nut? Bed a barrel? File a sear?

Or did you just spend your time in the service picking lint out of your belly button?

• Haha 1

Just now, motonoggin said:

You ever lap and square up a receiver? Headspace a bolt? Boresight a scope? Lap a muzzle brake? Torque a barrel nut? Bed a barrel? File a sear?

Or did you just spend your time in the service picking lint out of your belly button?

Just stop. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

:lol2: Hahahahaha.  That is the funniest post I have read in a long long time.  Right on Danno.  :bc: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You got owned bitch.  Hahahaha

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You don't know what any of that means, do you?

I know what every bit of it means.  So, what’s your end game with it all?  Defend your unsupported position? Go on the offensive against the Proud Boys? Play pretend commando badass in front of a group of drunken pot heads?

Here it is: You represent the retards whose shit will be taken out of your house before your eyes finish glazing over.  Funny thing is, the shit you’ve done to it makes it pretty combat in effective....because you read too much bullshit from wanna-be fuck heads on gun forums.

This is all the truth.  Trust me or not.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know what every bit of it means.  So, what’s your end game with it all?  Defend your unsupported position? Go on the offensive against the Proud Boys? Play pretend commando badass in front of a group of drunken pot heads?

Here it is: You represent the retards whose shit will be taken out of your house before your eyes finish glazing over.  Funny thing is, the shit you’ve done to it makes it pretty combat in effective....because you read too much bullshit from wanna-be fuck heads on gun forums.

This is all the truth.  Trust me or not.

All the rifles I've built have been primarily for hunting, so weight savings, accurate first shot reliability, and ease of use are my priorities going in. As you know, these characteristics translate rather well to a defensive or offensive weapon. Granted they aren't built with 16" chrome lined melonite pencil barrels with carbine length gas systems equipped with a janky ass carry handle that string shots when they get hot, and they don't have heavy useless drop in tacticool quad rails equipped with seven flashlights and lasers, but they'll all perform reliably if the need arises. 

Plus they're 308s, not pea shooters designed to wound instead of kill.

Edited by motonoggin

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

All the rifles I've built have been primarily for hunting, so weight savings, accurate first shot reliability, and ease of use are my priorities going in. As you know, these characteristics translate rather well to a defensive or offensive weapon. Granted they aren't built with 16" chrome lined melonite pencil barrels with carbine length gas systems equipped with a janky ass carry handle that string shots when they get hot, and they don't have heavy useless drop in tacticool quad rails equipped with seven flashlights and lasers, but they'll all perform reliably if the need arises. 

Plus they're 308s, not pea shooters designed to wound instead of kill.

So you enjoy building hunting rifles then.  Nothing wrong with that.  However, you are a bit tweaked on what translates well into a defensive or offensive weapons.  But, you can do you all day.  Fact is, you are at least building a solid multi-purpose (for lack of a better term here) weapon that you can use in the current real world.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you enjoy building hunting rifles then.  Nothing wrong with that.  However, you are a bit tweaked on what translates well into a defensive or offensive weapons.  But, you can do you all day.  Fact is, you are at least building a solid multi-purpose (for lack of a better term here) weapon that you can use in the current real world.  

A quick sight change and they would serve well as battle rifles. Once I tune the gas block, I've had no issues getting proper function on a wide range of ammo, from fmj to hot loaded hunting rounds. 

I've noticed that 308 ammo doesn't run out nearly as quickly as 5.56 when there's a run on ammo either.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

A quick sight change and they would serve well as battle rifles. Once I tune the gas block, I've had no issues getting proper function on a wide range of ammo, from fmj to hot loaded hunting rounds. 

I've noticed that 308 ammo doesn't run out nearly as quickly as 5.56 when there's a run on ammo either.

308 FTMFW.  :bc: