Check your account email address ×

Coronavirus: Teenage boy whose death was linked to COVID-19 turned away from urgent care for not having insurance

8 hours ago, Anler said:

You know when your lungs fill up with fluid you can go into cardiac arrest right? It's called congestive heart failure. This is why you dumb mother fuckers shouldn't be making any important decisions. 

you know what analer, you used to be retarded. im glad you smartened up and now laying down the smack on those unfortunate to still be 69 IQ

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

You ever lap and square up a receiver? Headspace a bolt? Boresight a scope? Lap a muzzle brake? Torque a barrel nut? Bed a barrel? File a sear?

Or did you just spend your time in the service picking lint out of your belly button?

my favorite thing to do is put on a scope, zero the scope to its neutral zero, hang a string from the ceiling, aim the barrel exactly at the center of the string and then rotate the rifle until the crosshairs are aiming straight at the string and then rotate the scope until the cross hairs are level. very ocd but i hate looking down a scope with crooked crosshairs.

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

my favorite thing to do is put on a scope, zero the scope to its neutral zero, hang a string from the ceiling, aim the barrel exactly at the center of the string and then rotate the rifle until the crosshairs are aiming straight at the string and then rotate the scope until the cross hairs are level. very ocd but i hate looking down a scope with crooked crosshairs.

Yeah, that's when you still had a fukkin rifle. 

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You got owned bitch.  Hahahaha

That dude is dumb as fuck and has zero shame. That or he is proud of his mind numbing ignorance. 

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you know what analer, you used to be retarded. im glad you smartened up and now laying down the smack on those unfortunate to still be 69 IQ

Hey thanks. :lol:

Actually I'm still retarded it's just place has become filled with alot more low functioning retards which makes the rest of us looker smarter. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

That dude is dumb as fuck and has zero shame. That or he is proud of his mind numbing ignorance. 

Thanks for being a Libertarian.  We didn’t need them around anyway.  Now, post another 30 minute Jimmy Dore video to explain your feelings, intellect and insight.....so none of us can watch it.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Thanks for being a Libertarian.  We didn’t need them around anyway.  Now, post another 30 minute Jimmy Dore video to explain your feelings, intellect and insight.....so none of us can watch it.

:lol:

DUMB AS FUCK

Just now, Anler said:

DUMB AS FUCK

POST A JIMMY DORE!!!!!!  

:lmao:

”Everybody is just too stupid to understand the libertarian way....why even try when I can just walk around like I’m the real deal being an edgy contrarian?”

WINNER!!!!!!    :lol:

5 hours ago, Anler said:

You finally going to kill yourself?

Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't ya' analer?  

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

What do you have that shoots 30-06?

Browning BAR Safari MkII

7 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so looking to be a double felon ha 

7 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Aren’t you a convicted felon? 

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Aren’t you a convicted felon? 

the details of my conviction are too much for a retard like you to understand. i did stuff like that before i went to jail but soon i will be able to do it again and go to the gun store no problem. look up 2 things superslooth liberal, set aside, and civil rights restore.

16 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

the details of my conviction are too much for a retard like you to understand. i did stuff like that before i went to jail but soon i will be able to do it again and go to the gun store no problem. look up 2 things superslooth liberal, set aside, and civil rights restore.

Just wanna see you keep your shit together, Frankie. Nothing more. Guns and felonies can set a guy back huge.