Check your account email address ×

Wow, WTF Gov Whitmer?

8 hours ago, motonoggin said:

All of a sudden people are all up in arms about bureaucrats getting between them and their doctor...

What are you talking about?? That was one of the biggest reasons people were anti obamacare and are still anti government controlled healthcare. 

It’s funny you always claim to not support the Democrat party. Yet every time somebody is critical of somebody In the democrat party you jump right into the fan then

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is pretty crazy. Whitmer knows whats about to come crashing into her state. Why would she restrict the use of something that has shown such promising results?  

Because Trump said it was an effective way to treat people. This reaction and actions taken to covid19 are 100% political!! She’s not the first Democrat to restrict the use of hydroxychloroquine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You seem to be taking this virus very seriously. It hit close to home quite early for you.  Im glad you were able to distance yourself from potential carriers ASAP. 

What do you think of people who act like this is a big joke? Nothing more than a common cold or seasonal flu?  Those blowing off social distancing like its a joke?

Who's treating it like a big joke by the way?

Was it the group of spring breakers that you saw? Now you think the entire country is behaving that way? 

whitmer is obviously a failed leader who will not keep any of her promises who lied to us during her campaign and is failing at being a leader. she's the one trimmer she showed her true colors she has no idea what she's doing All she can do is blame the federal government for her lack of prep

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Was it the group of spring breakers that you saw? Now you think the entire country is behaving that way? 

whitmer is obviously a failed leader who will not keep any of her promises who lied to us during her campaign and is failing at being a leader. she's the one trimmer she showed her true colors she has no idea what she's doing All she can do is blame the federal government for her lack of prep

I’m beginning to think this lady is way over her head. Some of the decisions she’s made are really questionable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I’m beginning to think this lady is way over her head. Some of the decisions she’s made are really questionable. 

What would you have her do differently....how about The President....is he over his head as well? 

20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It's literally amazing she did a live town hall on Facebook last night and couldn't even answer a simple question she just died around it and never actually answer it and then blame the federal government every single time. People are sick of it They know what she's doing. she did the shelter in place thing because her other liberal governors are in her area did the same thing. there will be hell to pay once all these small businesses start going under and people's lives start getting ruined by her decisions and all the true starts coming out about all the holes that she left in her plan. 

You can't run small businesses into the ground while allowing big business to run as normal this will all come out and she's not going to look good I will assure you of that

Edited by washedupmxer
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What would you have her do differently....how about The President....is he over his head as well? 

of course he is but at least he's doing things outside of the normal to make things happen

The way he didn't use the full federal government authority to force businesses to produce for this was brilliant and every single liberal hated it

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

She’s garbage and here only move finger pointing. 

C5756ED4-6006-4018-A684-5FEF62F756A6.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She lost me on the gas tax. Demanded .50 cents a gallon and when the legislators wanted less she would not even consider it. Now she cries about no money. Even wants to take billions in loans. If she would have compromised she would have at least started to fix roads. I’ve heard her say “I’m the governor” way too many times. She’s on some kind of power trip.

I think Trump is doing OK. Making good moves, if he would just stop rambling just to hear himself talk it would be much better.

Edited by Edmo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

She lost me on the gas tax. Demanded .50 cents a gallon and when the legislators wanted less she would not even consider it. Now she cries about no money. Even wants to take billions in loans. If she would have compromised she would have at least started to fix roads. I’ve heard her say “I’m the governor” way too many times. She’s on some kind of power trip.

I think Trump is doing OK. Making good moves, if he would just stop rambling just to hear himself talk it would be much better.

A ridiculous crushing tax on working people. No mention of such a burden on citizens when she was asked hundreds of time on how she would pay for it.  It was I and ME getting it done  on the trail, now  Republicans are standing in her way?  She is owned by the Bernstein's, they paid a lot of money to put her there.  I would guess, she owes them quite a debt of gratitude.  

She must of fixed the Flint water crisis on day one, though. Such a huge issue and never heard another word about it after she took office.           

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Everything is pretty much shut down around here.  We are only going out as needed. Since being home from work last week Wednesday, I've only been to Meijers once, Kroger once, Sam's for gas 2x. Up to Mecosta to pick up a set of F150 wheels (only had contact with 1 person). Meat market once. Auto parts store 2x. Costco for gas once. CVS once. 

It's very contagious and hits those with underlying conditions harder than others than the flu does. 

However, according to China the recovery numbers are promising. 

ffab157f.gif.c43a1118eddaa83a112cbbe6873103c2.gif

9 hours ago, Highmark said:

Thats it?   :lmao:

LOL.gif.06bb9b80bb43a0ba7ed4eac76826e848.gif

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

A ridiculous crushing tax on working people. No mention of such a burden on citizens when she was asked hundreds of time on how she would pay for it.  It was I and ME getting it done  on the trail, now  Republicans are standing in her way?  She is owned by the Bernstein's, they paid a lot of money to put her there.  I would guess, she owes them quite a debt of gratitude.  

She must of fixed the Flint water crisis on day one, though. Such a huge issue and never heard another word about it after she took office.           

I was curious about the water in Flint too. @motonoggin used to post about that regularly. I havent seen him post about the water in Flint in months. I may have missed it I guess. 

So is the water in Flint all good now? What was the fix?

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was curious about the water in Flint too. @motonoggin used to post about that regularly. I havent seen him post about the water in Flint in months. I may have missed it I guess. 

yes!!!

Elected Dem to governor. :lol:

It really is sad how the people are used and manipulated for votes and then cast aside until  another 4 years. ……..shouldn't laugh.   

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fuck no it's not fixed. Mike Bloomberg could've fixed it for less than he tried to buy the nomination, and probably would've had more support.

White politicians don't care about Flint.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Fuck no it's not fixed. Mike Bloomberg could've fixed it for less than he tried to buy the nomination, and probably would've had more support.

Obviously no white people care about Flint. Can you blame them. 

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Did you vote for this stupid cunt?

Trump...unfortunately yes I did. BTW genius what should she have done or be doing right now? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

42 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm sure there are lots of wealthy people of all races in Michigan that could have fixed the problem.   

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Roosting said:

You you did vote for this stupid bitch.  Obviously........

Again since you seem to have all the answers what should she be doing right now? She ordered people to stay  home and according to Dripper there kids all over playgrounds...should their parents be arrested?  Does she have the authority to lock down an international airport? If you have the answers please share. I voted for Trump as well...did you because has fucked this whole thing up since day one.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Highmark said:

I'm sure there are lots of wealthy people of all races in Michigan that could have fixed the problem.   

Let's be honest...nobody gives a fuck other than to pay lip service to the problems in Flint....White, black, purple...doesn't matter.

• Thanks 1