Check your account email address ×

USA #1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Settle down it will be weeks before it come to nw Michigan to get you. 

Not worried about me but carry on with your bullshit. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Perfect...ignore me like you ignore the facts when they contradict your stupid narratives. What a little fucking ignorant baby.  :crybaby2:

Hahaha YOU GOT TOLD!!!!

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was asking dripper how far he is from metro detroit. 

I know but I thought this needed to be posted again...apparently he isn't going to answer. I'm guessing he is around 2 hours away. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

How do you feel about filling your local hospitals with east siders?

Charlevoix/Munson Hospital is relatively small...doubt they will bringing many from outside the area even IF there are beds available. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Charlevoix/Munson Hospital is relatively small...doubt they will bringing many from outside the area even IF there are beds available. 

A bed is a bed but I was wondering how youd feel if they took the available beds you had.  

Our larger hospitals here denied the request. 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

150 miles 

That is a pretty good distance. We are 190 miles from Palm Springs, 180 miles from Phoenix and 140 miles from Vegas. Kids from those places continue to show up here every single day. 

We need some lockdowns. 

6 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

How do you feel about filling your local hospitals with east siders?

I dont like it one bit. The number of infected is still very small in AZ but it is growing big time in Phoenix.  Havasu is a small town. Under 100,000 people. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I dont like it one bit. The number of infected is still very small in AZ but it is growing big time in Phoenix.  Havasu is a small town. Under 100,000 people. 

So I really have to know when you see a doom and gloom map like was posted in the other thread that I keep asking you about and it basically says that we will roughly have a 10,000% increase in cases in 5 weeks do you believe it? 

So I really have to know when you see a doom and gloom map like was posted in the other thread that I keep asking you about and it basically says that we will roughly have a 10,000% increase in cases in 5 weeks do you believe it? 

I will have to do some math to understand what a 10,000% increase actually looks like to be able to answer that. 

What I can say is very few people in this country are acknowledging what this virus can do to us. Almost no public figure is admitting publicly what the HC experts are telling them privately.  Hospitals in our nations biggest cities are being overrun.   This will continue for weeks. 

We did not take this seriously. We continued to move around and socialize and do our thing.  Young people completely ignored the advice and recommendations of the CDC. 

I don't know what the infection map will look like next week or 4 weeks from now but I can “speculate” that it will look worse than it does right now. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I will have to do some math to understand what a 10,000% increase actually looks like to be able to answer that. 

What I can say is very few people in this country are acknowledging what this virus can do to us. Almost no public figure is admitting publicly what the HC experts are telling them privately.  Hospitals in our nations biggest cities are being overrun.   This will continue for weeks. 

We did not take this seriously. We continued to move around and socialize and do our thing.  Young people completely ignored the advice and recommendations of the CDC. 

I don't know what the infection map will look like next week or 4 weeks from now but I can “speculate” that it will look worse than it does right now. 

Our statewide map is a lot worse today than it was yesterday, and the day before, and so on. 

Exponential growth.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Our statewide map is a lot worse today than it was yesterday, and the day before, and so on. 

Exponential growth.

Oh hell yes it is. A few people are still in denial but most recognize the severity of this issue. 

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh hell yes it is. A few people are still in denial but most recognize the severity of this issue. 

It better be over next week, drip has a trip to Florida booked the week after!

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I feel you are were doing like the young kids with your international camp fires 

You're freaked out by the msm feeding you panic and are unwilling to accept any non panic news 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Went from testing 2-300 per day to around 1000p but go on 

Which means it's a lot more widespread than we know. 

3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

You shouldn't and we won't kill an economy for 3% of the population. Most Americans who aren't scared feel this way. 

Americans will try this current state for awhile. They won't until may

Most Americans who feel that way should go lick doorknobs and die 

59 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Which means it's a lot more widespread than we know. 

Most Americans who feel that way should go lick doorknobs and die 

Are you in bad health or something? Or do you think that I am? I've taken so much more worse odds of death in my life this doesn't even come close to comparing. Not even in the same ballpark actually.