Covid19 death rate in Florida 0.000001

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:
Activity Travelers Price in USD
  Arizona MemorialUSS Missouri ALL  
  Old Lahaina Luau 3  
  Old Lahaina Luau 1,2,4  
  Molokini SnorkelCruise 3  

Molokini SnorkelCruise

On Oahu, definitely go to Chinaman's Hat , Dole Pineapple Plantation and North Shore in one day. Diamond Head and Blow Hole.   Definitely the USS Arizona.  I forgot the name of the place I took my parents to for a luau but you definitely have to go to one. I see that on your itinerary. 

Maui there is so much to see. Road to Hana is awesome. A little sketchy I'm some areas, but beautiful.

Renting a Jeep or convertible? One of those is a must 

• Like 2

This illustrates the number of beds available vs which course of action leads to where. 

https://www.covidactnow.org/state/MI

<10,000 beds available now and less than <18,000 available a month from now.

We'd overwhelm our capacity by May if we just do social distancing.

Edited by motonoggin

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This illustrates the number of beds available vs which course of action leads to where. 

https://www.covidactnow.org/state/MI

<10,000 beds available now and less than <18,000 available a month from now.

We'd overwhelm our capacity by May if we just do social distancing.

Thats for the whole state?  How do those numbers look in the greater detroit area. 

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Fuck dealerships.......the absolute worst places to have your vehicle repaired or buy parts from. Small reputable shops are much better and why give your hard earned money to the stealership when you can get the same parts online for far less.

Well, I just said I heard the quote.  I didn’t say it made me do all my business with dealers.  I pretty much do one sled dealer I like for sled parts because they give excellent service and helpful advice and have earned my business and the extra few bucks it costs me over the years.  My cars go to my local boy’s race shop for most of their service.  I stay local with what I can and every chance I get.  I don’t mind paying more if I can justify it.....honestly, that really leaves out most car dealerships.  Twice the rate so I can sit next to a latte machine?  Nope!

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thats for the whole state?  How do those numbers look in the greater detroit area. 

That's the whole state.

You can assume the vast majority of beds and cases will be in the lower half of the lower peninsula.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMG_5257.JPG.44d6739f8b764db37c33ed0f3a435cf1.JPG

We really don't have local here, only a couple bars, nearest Gas Station is 17 miles away, other than that Walmart, L&M, Ace Hardware, Barber Shop, and tourist traps, all are 23 miles away.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Thankful every day but never more so than now I don't live in a large metropolitan area.   The amount of contact of other people on surface's and what not has to be exponentially larger in a big city.

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is in the greater Detroit area...

Screenshot_20200326-234148~2.png

There are a few dumb fucks on this forum that will just laugh this off as nothing but the flu or a cold. 

The good news is the list of dumb fucks is getting smaller every day. 

29 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

There is one person not doing enough, her name is Gretchen

Screenshot_20200326-213157.png

You still planning that trip to Florida?  You mentioned that you had till Friday to decide. 

Well?  

Each time we look in the mirror we see someone not doing enough to stop the spread. 

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You still planning that trip to Florida?  You mentioned that you had till Friday to decide. 

Well?  

Each time we look in the mirror we see someone not doing enough to stop the spread. 

So do you still believe that this 10,000% increase scenario is a possibility because you seem to be the scaredest guy on here so I'm asking you.

And by the way are you so scared because you have bad health or something or what what's the story behind that? 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

There is one person not doing enough, her name is Gretchen

Screenshot_20200326-213157.png

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well?  

Pfftt....come on Tom...it's the Governors fault that people are stupid and ignore stay at home orders and social distancing recommendations. BTW Trump has lied and downplayed this from the start...but,but.....WHITMER!!!!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

So do you still believe that this 10,000% increase scenario is a possibility because you seem to be the scaredest guy on here so I'm asking you.

And by the way are you so scared because you have bad health or something or what what's the story behind that? 

Still believe?  Can you show me where I ever believed that number or even posted about it. 

Dont make things up unless you can back them up big guy. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfftt....come on Tom...it's the Governors fault that people are stupid and ignore stay at home orders and social distancing recommendations. BTW Trump has lied and downplayed this from the start...but,but.....WHITMER!!!!!!!

Maybe you can point to the good thing she's done there poutin  Jimmy

Is the federal government in charge of telling hospitals what they need to have on hand? And if so who wrote that legislature? Any idea? 

• Thanks 1