Check your account email address ×

Ozark. Season 3

17 hours ago, ckf said:

7 episodes in the books so far. I wish there was more than 3 to go.  Have i mentioned that I love Ruth?   :lol:

Yes you have you fuck nut, you fucking fuck so go fuck off :lol:  at times during Ruths rants I could close my eyes and almost think it was my daughter talking when she's mad and even times when she's not lol.   We finished three episodes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jammin said:

Yes you have you fuck nut, you fucking fuck so go fuck off :lol:  at times during Ruths rants I could close my eyes and almost think it was my daughter talking when she's mad and even times when she's not lol.   We finished three episodes.

We just finished the last episode.  Wow, great series!!!  Can't wait for season 4!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Anler said:

I binge watched the entire season yesterday. I would like for our military to drone strike all of the cartels in Mexico. 

You could probably still get the hookers if you did that, but what about the blow :dunno:

I'm through episode 4 of Season 1.  I'd gotten most of the way through S1 a few years ago but it kinda lost me.  I'm starting over from the top.

Thing that bugs me the most about the show is the mismatched sounds of the boat engines from reality.  Malibus and Sea Rays don't sound like that.  lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Matt said:

I'm through episode 4 of Season 1.  I'd gotten most of the way through S1 a few years ago but it kinda lost me.  I'm starting over from the top.

Thing that bugs me the most about the show is the mismatched sounds of the boat engines from reality.  Malibus and Sea Rays don't sound like that.  lol

Holy shit, that's ur takeaway?    :lol: 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Matt said:

That’s the way those things sound in the ozarks 

• Haha 1

Lawyer Helen's daughter Erin said she wasn't leaving the Ozarks until she lost her virginity and I figured it would be Jonah Byrde to do the deed. I kept saying to my wife, when is Erin going to get the Jonah Bonah. :lmao:

8 hours ago, Matt said:

That’s drives me nuts all of the time, happens often. 4 stroke bikes that sound like 2 strokes, Civics with V8’s. 

But are you sure the Sea Ray doesn’t have Captains Choice exhaust? It’s been known to happen. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doos said:

That’s drives me nuts all of the time, happens often. 4 stroke bikes that sound like 2 strokes, Civics with V8’s. 

But are you sure the Sea Ray doesn’t have Captains Choice exhaust? It’s been known to happen. 

I knew I couldn't be the only one who thought a cammed-up go-fast sound coming from a Sea Ray fundeck was odd.  :)

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Lawyer Helen's daughter Erin said she wasn't leaving the Ozarks until she lost her virginity and I figured it would be Jonah Byrde to do the deed. I kept saying to my wife, when is Erin going to get the Jonah Bonah. :lmao:

Season 4

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fuck ya he did. He researched the shit out of that part. 

When he started screaming in jail about where he was going... jeebus fuck I actually felt that shit 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Finished Tiger King and getting close on Godless....Ozark is definitely in the rotation.   My wife decided  to get back into The Blacklist as well....we left off on season 4 and not even sure how many there are....James Spader is great as Raymond Reddington.