Check your account email address ×

So the covid19 numbers the media are hyping are bullshit

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn....Oakland, Wayne and Macomb Counties are getting slammed....SMH.

You’d have to a complete fucking moron to minimize what is happening. Shit is real.

I work for a solid company, salary slashed 60% globally. I feel fortunate.

My doctor is part of a large medical group, one of his offices is right down the street from my office. You can't even call there. Phones are busy 24/7 and it can take a day or two for them to call you back with the massive back log. Doctors and nurses at hospitals are sleeping in their cars because they know they are probably infected and don't want to bring it home to their families. 

You conspiracy jagoffs need to stop with the ridiculousness. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Anler said:

My doctor is part of a large medical group, one of his offices is right down the street from my office. You can't even call there. Phones are busy 24/7 and it can take a day or two for them to call you back with the massive back log. Doctors and nurses at hospitals are sleeping in their cars because they know they are probably infected and don't want to bring it home to their families. 

Man that ain't fucking good at all.

1 minute ago, Doos said:

You’d have to a complete fucking moron to minimize what is happening. Shit is real.

It really is bad in places. It will continue to get worse. 

We will all be affected by this. This shit is real no doubt. 

1 minute ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

You don't think it will drop off like it did in China?

Hahaha. NO. China put the entire province in quarantine. They locked everything down.  

We are still running the subways in NYC. Our country is going to get its ass kicked by this virus. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. NO. China put the entire province in quarantine. They locked everything down.  

We are still running the subways in NYC. Our country is going to get its ass kicked by this virus. 

They're ending commuter buses into the city on Friday.  In my mind, they should still supply buses for medical workers only, and maybe they will, but no mention yet.

Hard to beleive after over two weeks of this, they're still shuffling any tom, dick, and harry 90miles everyday back and forth to and from the worst case in the country.  Ridiculous.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Doos said:

Media trickery! Your company got gut hooked!!!! 

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Media trickery! Your company got gut hooked!!!! 

No doubt. When your business revolves around entertainment, and crowds. It’s not good.

Just now, Doos said:

No doubt. When your business revolves around entertainment, and crowds. It’s not good.

Nope. I’m on reduced pay too. Our company has temporarily laid off 20 people. More to come most likely. 

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Nope. I’m on reduced pay too. Our company has temporarily laid off 20 people. More to come most likely. 

Yeah we laid off a number of production employees as well. My company is in Toronto, is Canada working on a stimulus plan?

6 minutes ago, Doos said:

Yeah we laid off a number of production employees as well. My company is in Toronto, is Canada working on a stimulus plan?

We are a rudderless ship with Trudeau in charge.  No real large scale plan has been rolled out yet. Just faster UI benefits for now. 

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

We are a rudderless ship with Trudeau in charge.  No real large scale plan has been rolled out yet. Just faster UI benefits for now. 

That sucks, living around TO is $$ I’d hate to see them without help. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

18 new deaths in my state today......ages 52 to 93....all had underlying conditions,  most had diabetes.

Getting close to home with woman at my  work in the HR department positive and one of my co-workers being tested.

I still beleive in the overwhelming stats that 90% of cases are mild......Im still more afraid of getting the flu than this virus. But I do have great concern if diabetic wife gets it.  

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

18 new deaths in my state today......ages 52 to 93....all had underlying conditions,  most had diabetes.

Getting close to home with woman at my  work in the HR department positive and one of my co-workers being tested.

I still beleive in the overwhelming stats that 90% of cases are mild......Im still more afraid of getting the flu than this virus. But I do have great concern if diabetic wife gets it.  

Why in the fuck would you be more afraid of the flu???

20% of all sars-coV2 cases require hospitalization 

On what fucking planet is that better than the flu.

You fucking brain dead Trump fucking retards are the dumbest cunts alive

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

My county has had no new cases in the past 3 days.   No shelter in place.   If people do much of the precautionary measures it can be held in check.   Its when significant people ignore it is when it gets bad quick.