Check your account email address ×

How long has it really been in the US?

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

Why do you make such dumb statements and have nothing when asked a simple question?

You’re a fucking moron , your asking questions that are so fucking dumb they don’t deserve anything other than a DERRRRP. Dumbfuck

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

My son was sick back in February with a respiratory infection for about 8 days.  Had the fever,  really bad cough and a hard time breathing. He was back on an inhaler for the first time since he was about 8.  I was really sick March 8th-12th. I had everything but the cough and shortness of breath. My wife was sick for 3 days. She couldn't hardly get out of bed. 

This has been here a lot longer than we're being told. 

That shit came thru here too. My son was off school for about a week and my other son said the school only had about 60% of the kids present because of flu. We were just talking about that yesterday. I wonder if it already came thru here. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Anler said:

That shit came thru here too. My son was off school for about a week and my other son said the school only had about 60% of the kids present because of flu. We were just talking about that yesterday. I wonder if it already came thru here. 

Maybe you got your vaccine and don't know it.

57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Quit getting your news from Buttcocks

In January it had gotten so out of hand in China that they had to inform the WHO. With no prior restrictions before that who knows when it really started. And at that point is was in more than one province.

• Thanks 1

i'm with the Bhen on this one.  I had the same kinda crap you guys had over the holidays this past year.  There's no way it was the virus, as I was the only one who had it in my house.  Everyone would have easily been infected if it were that.

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Wouldn't doubt it 

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe you got your vaccine and don't know it.

Who knows really, my son is sick alot because he is a gross mother fucker, never washes his hands yada yada wont fucking listen to anything we tell him. He was really sick tho in Feb with a severe respiratory infection. My other son and wife got it also to a lesser degree. I had what I thought was a mild sinus infection, went to the doc and got some antibiotics I was much better within 2 days. :dunno: 

But the high school was over run with sick kids, that is for sure. record absenteeism. Cant remember it ever being that bad before. 

Edited by Anler

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who knows really, my son is sick alot because he is a gross mother fucker, never washes his hands yada yada wont fucking listen to anything we tell him. He was really sick tho in Feb with a severe respiratory infection. My other son and wife got it also to a lesser degree. I had what I thought was a mild sinus infection, went to the doc and got some antibiotics I was much better within 2 days. :dunno: 

But the high school was over run with sick kids, that is for sure. record absenteeism. Cant remember it ever being that bad before. 

My son was so sick the Dr. told him no work or school for at least a week. He was better after a couple of days, but the fever came back. That's when the wife called the Dr. and made him an appointment.

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron , your asking questions that are so fucking dumb they don’t deserve anything other than a DERRRRP. Dumbfuck

well you're really good at calling people stupid names over and over again but you aren't really good at providing data to back up your stupid claims

It's almost like I have to take a retard pill before I talk to you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

This virus is countless times more infectious than typical flus/colds

If it had been here for months there would be no major areas testing completely negative for this

Major testing areas completely negative

Where are those at again Blemtard?

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Major testing areas completely negative

Where are those at again Blemtard?

St Louis County in Minnesota had done over 1000 tests as of Monday and had exactly 1 confirmed case and the person had recently traveled 

That is the largest county land wise East if the Mississippi and has Duluth and the surrounding area with a population of over 200k

You and anyone else that thinks this virus was here last fall is a brain dead fucking moron

15 minutes ago, hayward said:

i'm with the Bhen on this one.  I had the same kinda crap you guys had over the holidays this past year.  There's no way it was the virus, as I was the only one who had it in my house.  Everyone would have easily been infected if it were that.

They might have been and didn't show any symptoms.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Anler and Tick are saying the same thing yet no "kill yourselfs" or "derps" directed at them....interesting. :wtf:

Now during the timeframe mentioned my daughter and a bunch of kids in her dorm had the same thing being mentioned here..who knows. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Anler and Tick are saying the same thing yet no "kill yourselfs" or "derps" directed at them....interesting. :wtf:

Now during the timeframe mentioned my daughter and a bunch of kids in her dorm had the same thing being mentioned here..who knows. 

Dude....scientists know. They can tell nearly exactly when the first infection occurred.

Do none of you motherfuckers read?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

This virus is countless times more infectious than typical flus/colds

If it had been here for months there would be no major areas testing completely negative for this

Makes sense. :bc: