Check your account email address ×

Just 4 weeks ago....

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He's a complete buffoon.

Neal

Why becuase unlike the MSM he's tried to keep people calm. The only Buffoons are the people that say everything he does is great or everything he does is bad. You like MC aren't objective at all on Trump

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why becuase unlike the MSM he's tried to keep people calm. The only Buffoons are the people that say everything he does is great or everything he does is bad. You like MC aren't objective at all on Trump

Only a moron would ask why..

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

A leader doesn’t create calm by using bullshit. 

10 minutes ago, Redheaded Stepchild said:

Meanwhile Democrats were busy calling him a racist and losing their impeachment fiasco.

Lol

Stay on topic. When Donald says coast is clear. I'm guessing you will be first inline to mingle in the crowds.

Mother fucker wasn’t even talking about it a 6 weeks ago.   Wtf!!!!!!   
I saw the first Dem pac ad today blaming Trump. I hope this blows up in their face.  Disgusting human beings .  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Mother fucker wasn’t even talking about it a 6 weeks ago.   Wtf!!!!!!   
I saw the first Dem pac ad today blaming Trump. I hope this blows up in their face.  Disgusting human beings .  

I heard it was coming. Real classy. The dems have nothing. Joe freakin Biden. :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I heard it was coming. Real classy. The dems have nothing. Joe freakin Biden. :lol: 

Unbelievable.  People don’t know if they will have jobs to go back to,  lose their homes,  get sick & die, but their real concern is what Trump said a month ago?
They are also running nonstop ads attacking a local black veteran Republican, who hasn’t announced a run for any office. 
so dumb.    

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Unbelievable.  People don’t know if they will have jobs to go back to,  lose their homes,  get sick & die, but their real concern is what Trump said a month ago?
They are also running nonstop ads attacking a local black veteran Republican, who hasn’t announced a run for any office. 
so dumb.    

John James 

4 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

John James 

Right.   The guy went and served his country only to come back and run for office so he could hurt his fellow Americans.   Pathetic!!!!!!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right.   The guy went and served his country only to come back and run for office so he could hurt his fellow Americans.   Pathetic!!!!!!

He will be getting my vote, again.