Check your account email address ×

Turns out, according to recent reports, Italy was calling deaths from others diseases "coronavirus" deaths that inflated their death numbers from the virus.

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Where is the funny?

Germany .03

Italy is 8

You dont see something wrong here? 

country by country it's all over the map. Lots has to do with the differences between countries in terms of populous, medical systems, how quickly they reacted, how and who they test, etc, etc. 

I don't get too caught up in reporting numbers now as there are bound to be errors and different reporting methods. Better to wait until the dust settles to examine the figures. 

Just stop. Trump has been taking drastic measures to curb this pandemic and the entire world economy is spiraling. Is that all a fraud? Because you can't believe this shit and still believe Trump is fighting the good fight. They both can't be true. Pick one, idiots. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

country by country it's all over the map. Lots has to do with the differences between countries in terms of populous, medical systems, how quickly they reacted, how and who they test, etc, etc. 

I don't get too caught up in reporting numbers now as there are bound to be errors and different reporting methods. Better to wait until the dust settles to examine the figures. 

Experts say not to bother with new case numbers just deaths and recovery. Recovery numbers hear are almost non existent btw and I can only wonder if we have different criteria

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Experts say not to bother with new case numbers just deaths and recovery. Recovery numbers hear are almost non existent btw and I can only wonder if we have different criteria

I've said the same thing which is why headlines the OP posted are meant to gut hook retards, nothing more. 

• Like 1

You cannot be this fucking dumb

Recovery numbers are almost non existent because the virus has been here for very little time

sweet fuck dude , come on

What? :lol:

You accused a entire country of lying...with no proof wtf is wrong with you lol 

So did the OP man , what the fuck is wrong with you 

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes , Germany is under reporting on purpose 

So Italy is accurately reporting and Germany is lying? You’ve turned into the biggest loser on this site. 

• Haha 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

So Italy is accurately reporting and Germany is lying? You’ve turned into the biggest loser on this site. 

Behn needs bad news to be true for some reason 

nobody is reporting deaths anything like Italy’s nonsense but I guess it’s everyone else that must be lying 

• Like 1

Just now, jtssrx said:

Lol

Just now, ACE said:

Behn needs bad news to be true for some reason 

nobody is reporting deaths anything like Italy’s nonsense but I guess it’s everyone else that must be lying 

This^

23 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I've said the same thing which is why headlines the OP posted are meant to gut hook retards, nothing more. 

Indeed.  And on top of that, the new tests seem to be flawed with many being misdiagnosed.  But, off to the front page with the new count!

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

China?  

What about them?

Imo you believe it or you don't 

Their recovery numbers are way over anyone else. No one even talks about that 

We have no recovery last I looked. California had some now it's back to 0. Wonder what happened there....

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

What about them?

Imo you believe it or you don't 

Their recovery numbers are way over anyone else. No one even talks about that 

We have no recovery last I looked. California had some now it's back to 0. Wonder what happened there....

I'd believe California's and New York's #'s as much as I'd believe China's.