Check your account email address ×

Instead of posting photos of his car collection....

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Pretty simple.  Post a picture.  I have no problem posting pictures of my cars.  :dunno:

Momo can’t prove a single bit about his existence. Everything he says is a lie. He’s a fucking coward and a freak.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Momo can’t prove a single bit about his existence. Everything he says is a lie. He’s a fucking coward and a freak.

I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to post pictures or info about their home or business, but car pictures?  IDK, a lot of people on here really have it out for him . Not sure how posting a few car pictures could be used to hurt him, though. 

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to post pictures or info about their home or business, but car pictures?  IDK, a lot of people on here really have it out for him . Not sure how posting a few car pictures could be used to hurt him, though. 

He's made his bed with everything here. He shits on everyone and he's too chickenshit to post anything about himself. His biggest contribution to this place is to post a picture of a bull taking a shit and giving some people funny names. He danced around calling Rob a liar while he was alive and then called him a liar when Rob was dead, fuck him. Fat coward. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Dude , every single person that “has it out for him” has been the focal point of his obsession for a decade or more. He’s a fat lying fraud troll and deserves to be treated as such by every single poster here

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude , every single person that “has it out for him” has been the focal point of his obsession for a decade or more. He’s a fat lying fraud troll and deserves to be treated as such by every single poster here

I don’t know anything about that.  I’m not defending him , just making  an observation.  I’m sure it is a lot like Barbie was over at HCS , but I have never witnessed it personally. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Momorider said:

More :bullshit: from midget fuckstain 

If you could choose one of your imaginary collector cars, which one would it be and why did you lie about owning that specific car?

17 hours ago, SSFB said:

He's made his bed with everything here. He shits on everyone and he's too chickenshit to post anything about himself. His biggest contribution to this place is to post a picture of a bull taking a shit and giving some people funny names. He danced around calling Rob a liar while he was alive and then called him a liar when Rob was dead, fuck him. Fat coward. 

Lying bag of shit Momo owned to the maximum max. 

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, SSFB said:

It takes a real piece of shit to go after a dead man.

• Sad 1